• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
zGHQb4O.gif

Every time I decide to check out how life is going in the Tunnels, this gif is just perfect. Some unhinged folks over there.

they're not unhinged they're just selfish interlocutors

If you want to know about the intricacies of Virginia or Minnesota voting do I have some guys for you.

The wife just informed me that the 5yo’s kindergarten teacher was concerned because the 5yo kept singing “look at all these slave masters posin on your dollar bills” at p.e. today and now I’m in trouble again.

The wife just informed me that the 5yo’s kindergarten teacher was concerned because the 5yo kept singing “look at all these slave masters posin on your dollar bills” at p.e. today and now I’m in trouble again.

lol, concerned because the 5yo is spittin' truth

My professor emeritus
Say we been cursed being brought to the AmeriKKKas
How you raise a whole human single parent
No marriages, no sense of heritage?

Yep. And ph and mdmh are fighting. So it’s still the tunnels.

If someone is out of work, it would be interesting to try to bait ph into arguing about things just to see if there’s any position he won’t argue. Note: I respect the search for truth; it’s impressive.

I fondly remember RJ once vehemently arguing with me about whether or not it was harder to be a college athlete or a graduate student, both of which i had been. All you can do is wonder at the incorrigibility

Outside of Washington and Jackson, whom does she mean. Pretty inflammatory accusation imo. And GTFO with that Jefferson on the $2 bill. Nobody's ever even seen one of those.

Besides, it's all about the Benjamins.

My professor emeritus
Say we been cursed being brought to the AmeriKKKas
How you raise a whole human single parent
No marriages, no sense of heritage?

Raises some good points. Shitty punctuation. There's definitely a lot of room there to expand on those arguments. C+

Outside of Washington and Jackson, whom does she mean. Pretty inflammatory accusation imo. And GTFO with that Jefferson on the $2 bill. Nobody's ever even seen one of those.

Besides, it's all about the Benjamins.

My wife’s grandfather notoriously gives $2 bills as gifts. Like for Christmas last year we each got 50 $2 bills.

My wife’s grandfather notoriously gives $2 bills as gifts. Like for Christmas last year we each got 50 $2 bills.

That is the kind of petty ass old man behavior that I dream of doing in about 40 years

Gotta have a sack full of Susan B. Anthony dollar coins to teach those kids the value of money.

This retractable jeans button makes the phrase "Eat less pants fit fatty" obsolete.

Adjustable-Disassembly-Retractable-Jeans-Waist-Extension-Button-Metal-Letter-Buttons-Free-Sewing-Buttons-Jokers-Increase-Waist-6.jpg

Today is the perfect day for Birtherdeac to return.

Birtherdeac, give us your thoughts on pickup trucks.

I had a piggy bank full of $2 bills growing up for that same reason. They’re probably still at my parents house. The money gift that never gets spent.

I had a piggy bank full of $2 bills growing up for that same reason. They’re probably still at my parents house. The money gift that never gets spent.

The day after he gave them to us we went to the Harrah’s in Cherokee and thought about using them to get some chips but decided against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back