• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your go to karaoke song? Seeing WRS say Friends in Low Places immediately makes think of karaoke. Is there a better song to do than that? I am thinking no. Talking about karaoke at a bar to impress nobody. We ain't showing the pipes off here, folks!

It's got to be Gin and Juice or the Humpty.

Cake The Distance is my safe choice, but my proudest ever karaoke moment was a flawless So Whatcha Want by Beastie Boys

What's your go to karaoke song? Seeing WRS say Friends in Low Places immediately makes think of karaoke. Is there a better song to do than that? I am thinking no. Talking about karaoke at a bar to impress nobody. We ain't showing the pipes off here, folks!

Mr Brightside always brings down the house

Semi-Charmed Life hits hard with the right crowd

not a lot of pop country karaoke going down around here in Chicago

Semi-Charmed Life hits hard with the right crowd

not a lot of pop country karaoke going down around here in Chicago

Semi-Charmed is my go to as well - I’ve actually performed it at three different weddings at the request of the band, well really the bride and/or groom. We also went and saw our incredible dope wedding band play at the Sierra Nevada brewery in Asheville and they had me perform it there, probably so they could get some more wedding gigs.

Although my favorite karaoke experience was singing Rock Show by Blink 182 at this karaoke dive bar in Austin 4-5 years ago. It was 4th of July weekend, the place was slammed, Manifest was visiting and we had been drinking all day. We had to wait like 3 hours to go, but when I went the room was the perfect mix of 90’s kids and drunkenness. So the place was jumping. What a night.

Our power is out in south Charlotte. Thanks Trump.

Yeah, I drove through a lot of flooding here on the way into work. Wind seems to be picking up significantly which means trees are bound to start falling.

Meh - too much talking vs singing in Semi-Charmed IMHO. I'd def struggle to talk that fast when hammered.

Now Hold my Hand is a great one to belt out. Have sung it at two different weddings. If someone doesn't like Hootie they can just GTFO.

Also our power has been out for about an hour here in Winston. I made it through my first class on Zoom but I’m guessing we’re done for the day. The winds out here are nasty, I can’t imagine the power is getting restored anytime soon.

Meh - too much talking vs singing in Semi-Charmed IMHO. I'd def struggle to talk that fast when hammered.

Now Hold my Hand is a great one to belt out. Have sung it at two different weddings. If someone doesn't like Hootie they can just GTFO.

Bro signing Semi-Charmed is all about the mastery of Stephen Jenkins lispy, sexual undertones. Which is a skill that I possess.

That whole band was ruined by someone I know, actually went to wake, that became a third eye blind groupie. Just glossing over why that is even a thing, especially still to this day, but they would fly all over the country to listen to them. Super weird.

That whole band was ruined by someone I know, actually went to wake, that became a third eye blind groupie. Just glossing over why that is even a thing, especially still to this day, but they would fly all over the country to listen to them. Super weird.

ITT Gossett knows Yoko Ono

Plus you can always slur the words together like Darius Rucker does

It's a mess here in Atlanta. Heavy rain and winds all last night. Our power went out a few times (fine now) and our neighborhood lost a ton of trees (again). This is the 3rd tropical storm (remnants, at least) that has rolled through in the last few months. I know nothing about trees, but I guess we've had more rain from each of these individual events than from any other individual event in the last 40 years... And that's supposedly bad for big ass pine trees.

No idea of the truth of that last statement, but can confirm that a shitload of pine trees came down last night.

Last edited:
My Joe Rogan bros(who also happen to be most of my best board bros) may wanna rethink their Rogan devotion after the Alex Jones interview. I’m not sure the kinda dude that denied Sandy Hook for damn near a decade needs that type of platform.

My Joe Rogan bros(who also happen to be most of my best board bros) may wanna rethink their Rogan devotion after the Alex Jones interview. I’m not sure the kinda dude that denied Sandy Hook for damn near a decade needs that type of platform.

Sandy Hook denial makes me more irrationally angry than just about anything else. Anybody who supports that bullshit needs to be totally shut out of society.

where is InfoWars stuff even published any more? wasn't it kicked off all the major platforms like YouTube and podcast providers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back