• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Bismarck: Scuttled

Status
Not open for further replies.
srs question: can down syndrome be detected before birth? is that a thing? how far into the pregnancy do you get the heads up?

Life's greatest karma is that I was always the guy who turned in timesheets late cause I hate it with a passion, and now I have to chase people down to submit their timesheets.

I am the guy in the first bin right now

which is why I'm going to be waiting for my third or fourth off-cycle paycheck next week

Life's greatest karma is that I was always the guy who turned in timesheets late cause I hate it with a passion, and now I have to chase people down to submit their timesheets.

I don't think you've experienced real karma yet.

i never wear shoes or socks in my house. partially because shoes are dirty and gross but also why would you

Also, I turn in my timesheets when I get a late reminder from the system.

that opinion is based on conversations with my best friend who is a pre-k special needs teacher.

i never wear shoes or socks in my house. partially because shoes are dirty and gross but also why would you

I learned to wear slippers around the house from when we had a cat who refused to use the litter box.

I wear socks in the house since I keep it cold, but sometimes slippers instead. depends if I wore socks that day or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back