• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Bismarck: Scuttled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found part of the raisin, smushed into the carpet. this is going to complicate my barefoot-under-the-desk habit. Sticky raisin foot sounds gross.

those graduating in '08 are just in a league of their own, as the BEST.

(but, for the record, I don't have to enter time. I have an hourly rate that determines my salary, but nobody's tracking my time - it's just the assumed 80 hour week)

80 hour week, eh? did you forget to log out of WakeGal? ;)

I'm betting on it being stuck to the wheel of her chair.

i enter a timesheet weekly. i hit 5-10 charge codes a week. it does not impact my biweekly paycheck, but it ultimately drives a lot of my bonus.

Supposedly if you get caught with drugs in China it means death. I bet they've won the war on drugs.

having no children and as far as i know siring no aborted fetuses, if my wife was preggers with a baby with downs syndrome we would not proceed with the pregnancy.

I hope you would change your mind if you actually ever find yourself in that situation. This is really a bad take. Downs children are beautiful and loving and happy and raising one, while difficult, would be very rewarding - IMO. I don't have a downs child but my wife and daughter have both cared for many of them in their professions.

Exempt salaried but still have to enter a pro-forma time sheet every week. It's dumb.

Salaried, no overtime available. I don't enter any time into anything. Send my vacation days to my manager and she enters them into the timecard system.

I hope you would change your mind if you actually ever find yourself in that situation. This is really a bad take. Downs children are beautiful and loving and happy and raising one, while difficult, would be very rewarding - IMO. I don't have a downs child but my wife and daughter have both cared for many of them in their professions.

Now this is a way to spice up the end of a Chat Thread!

A feeling of personal accomplishment shouldn't be a motivating factor to bring a child into the world who is going to struggle their entire life.

Some drug crimes. But if you get caught you can be forced to go to a government sponsored drug rehab program.

I would imagine most people's thought processes would also mirror their overall thoughts on abortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back