• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Bismarck: Scuttled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't fathom thinking oatmeal raisin cookies are gross. That's the main reason I enjoy going to subway. Gimme dat 2 oatmeal raisin and 1 Choc Chip combo

subway cookies, ranked:

1.) white choc macadamia nut
2.) plain ass sugar
3.) oatmeal raisin
4.) chocolate chip
5.) those double chocolate ones

subway cookies, ranked:

1.) white choc macadamia nut
2.) plain ass sugar
3.) oatmeal raisin
4.) chocolate chip
5.) those double chocolate ones

Bruh. I assume you have PEANUT BUTTER as being too good to slum it up the rest of the list.

1) PB
2) OR
3) CC
4) Sug
5) Rocky Road
6) White trash macadamia trash trash cookies

I forgot about peanut butter, you're right, those are quality. still prefer dat macadamia nut tho

Bruh. I assume you have PEANUT BUTTER as being too good to slum it up the rest of the list.

1) OR
2) CC
3) Sug
4) PB
5) Rocky Road
6) White trash macadamia trash trash cookies

FIFY. #1 and #2 can switch depending on mood.

Nuts of any kind have no business being in cookies or brownies.

Nuts of any kind have no business being in cookies or brownies.

1 out of 2: I am with you on the brownie thing but like nuts in cookies - at least sometimes. My taste in cookies has changed through the years. As a wee child I was chocolate chip all the way. Now, while I still enjoy a good chocolate chip cookie, I would choose a peanut butter cookie first, given the option. Overall I would say the Neiman Marcus cookies my wife makes are about the best, though.

I'm with you on cookies, I think, but this is just crazy talk

I think that nuts in brownies may be worse. A brownie is always supposed to be soft, if not gooey; ain't nobody got time for crunchy nuts up in there.

tfw you write something all the VPs like and sign-off on and the CEO is like nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back