• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Bismarck: Scuttled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure every third post of mine on this thread is me bitching about the tunnels but it just blows my mind people are this dense.

In happier news, just booked a 20 person party bus for my wife's bday in 2 weeks so that should be a shitshow. :thumbsup:

hollywood-bowl-kids-image.jpg

"I understand the polls better than the pollsters understand the polls."

forgot to do my timesheet last week before I left for PTO, completed it remotely yesterday, came back to work this morning, checked my pay voucher for Friday, and fuck, it's only for 40 hours. gotta get an off-cycle paycheck processed now. shitty start to the day.

Ooh party bus sounds fun. Httd and I are turning 30 soon. But like... where would it go?

I updated my tapatalk app for the first time in a year or so and now I'm lost

we did a party bus around DC before going to the 2013 NC inaugural ball at Nats Stadium. stopped at some of the monuments to take pics. that was hella fun.

Always good to get yelled at by an unstable homeless man in the middle of the library first thing in the morning.

I'm pretty sure every third post of mine on this thread is me bitching about the tunnels but it just blows my mind people are this dense.

In happier news, just booked a 20 person party bus for my wife's bday in 2 weeks so that should be a shitshow. :thumbsup:

Ooh party bus sounds fun. Httd and I are turning 30 soon. But like... where would it go?

we did a party bus around DC before going to the 2013 NC inaugural ball at Nats Stadium. stopped at some of the monuments to take pics. that was hella fun.

This is her 30th too, we're going to the whitewater center and then a bunch of breweries. #swpl

Funny this should come up today as my Timehop today had pics from my husband's 30th birthday bus party. Oddly, it was planned by his then girlfriend (who he broke up with shortly thereafter to date me) - so I guess I have some of his old pictures in my Google Photos. Ha.

I was not on this trip, but they rented a party bus and took it down to BW3 in Fredericksburg because there weren't any around here at the time and he liked BW3. I find that pretty hilarious.

The pictures made it look fun though. Made me want to do something similar for his 40th, which is next year.

In terms of the "where would it go" question, I feel like half the fun of the party bus is just being on the bus and drinking and being crazy.

For two other friends' joint 30th that same year we took a party bus to Baltimore to Howl at the Moon (piano bar). So we had like an hour+ party on the way there, party time at the bar, and an hour+ shitshow on the way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back