• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Bismarck: Scuttled

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i'm moving to hickory when i get back from travelling. we're taking the south back!

soylent is the worst name for a product i've ever heard.

lots of leftovers since i wfh. then whatever clients get when i'm onsite.

If I bring lunch it's leftovers. Gotta get better about cooking at home the last few weeks. Do miss some of my DC lunch spots for better salads, bowls, sandwiches. Since I'm far from downtown Asheville most of the places by me are chains.

Chat Thread Bismarck: Turns out nice guys finish first after all

bth for happy hour i'd recommend checking out somewhere like raleigh times-- you could probably go to the upstairs bar or to one of the side rooms and get a little privacy if you wanted.

busy bee used to be my go-to recommendation for happy hour with a group, but they've since rebranded and re-opened as trophy tap and.. something. worth checking out if they'll open the upstairs loft for you.

raleigh beer garden is also cool for anyone traveling from out of town, though depending on the size of your group and when you're going, you might not be able to guarantee a table.

Have also heard about vidrio-- a cool new mediterranean spot in glenwood south that just opened this past week. In one of the reviews I read it mentioned a wine bar that sounded pretty neat-- again, worth checking out as a possibility.

One last spot- whiskey kitchen is awesome for happy hour and in the middle of downtown. It might be semi-crowded, but they have big tables and an excellent bourbon selection if you're into that.

Last edited:
Just dropped into the CT to tell ITC I see his pattern. Are you just focusing on Axis WW2 ships or might we one day see something like "Chat Thread Hood" or even "Chat Thread Constitution"?

I got $100 that says that if we build the wall news organizations are going to find illegals building the wall

Just dropped into the CT to tell ITC I see his pattern. Are you just focusing on Axis WW2 ships or might we one day see something like "Chat Thread Hood" or even "Chat Thread Constitution"?

Stay tuned!

But yes, until I get bored or run out of historically important capital ships

i'm not really moving to hky but they have a brewery and bottle shop. not sure on park but land is cheap.

Oh man I played some shitty golf this afternoon. Beat the snot out of my son though. He's a WASP too.

Watching Greta Susteren interview Paul Ryan. This motherfucker's gonna fix everything !!!

Miller Lite has always been my go to. I'll drink BL or CL as well, but if given a choice will always choose ML. I think it goes back to freshman year of college and some of the older guys we hung with drank it. And it seemed so much better than Busch and Beast and Natty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back