• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Bismarck: Scuttled

Status
Not open for further replies.
commodus%20mock.gif

Why are the 30 minute computer infomercials where they tell you the worlds actually worst foods but make you wait 15 minutes to get there so addictive? I like watching the drawings, but what's the reason they make you wait so long? How are they monetizing this?

So we're posting in a CT named after a Nazi boat. Trump's America, indeed.

For being the most evil government of all time, the Nazis were some pretty dumb thugs

Soviets were a bunch of stupid criminals too. Guess it comes with the territory.

Sorry that I missed all the TABOR! Spartanite talk @bestphan and @frownie

I spoke with the lady friend about this last week (forgetting that she was one until she mentioned it) and apparently they weren't good until she was a junior and/or senior and all the girls my age sucked.

I think I remember the cheerleaders winning a bunch of three squad fake natties and the Spartanites being fairly meh (until the GF showed up and dominated obvi) during my HS career.

Also Miller>Coors Lite all day, however give me a LONESTAR over any other cheap bar all day, erry day.

Yeah Lonestar is pretty dece. We drank that and some other cheap shitty Texas beer when tubing on my bro in law's Austin bachelor party a few years ago.

Just watched a vid from the ABC interview with Trump where he's talking voter fraud and hooooly fuck I can't believe America elected this ignorant idiot. It'd be like if the boards elected The Reff to be the President of the Boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back