• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s crazy is it’s many of them are the LOWF sad sacks who think it’s crazy to believe Wake should play big time football. Newman blew up after a season worth of football and is doing the equivalent of leaving Podunk HS to do a season at Oak Hill to boost his stock. It’s evidence that Wake football is as small time as they say and they’re furious.

Your LOWF analogy makes no sense. You just compared Wake to a Podunk HS. If you don’t think the fans of a “big time” college football program would be pissed if their starting quarterback transferred as he was coming into his own, you’re crazy. I’m sure you will now qualify your earlier comments and tell me I can’t read because that’s how you operate. Is Wake a big time college football program or Podunk HS?

Also, take that crap back to the sports board.

Congrats baby makers.

My sister was close to being induced 12/31 because her amoeba fluids were low, but I guess I would have heard about that by now had it happened, so it must not have.

Our health care system is fucked. Truth.

Forsyth Hospital was a ghost town in the OB unit. I guess Wake severed ties with them in July and now does all births at Baptist. So I guess if you live in Winston and were going to have a baby dunno why you wouldn't now go to Baptist.

I genuinely enjoy the taste and texture of raw kale.

Your LOWF analogy makes no sense. You just compared Wake to a Podunk HS. If you don’t think the fans of a “big time” college football program would be pissed if their starting quarterback transferred as he was coming into his own, you’re crazy. I’m sure you will now qualify your earlier comments and tell me I can’t read because that’s how you operate. Is Wake a big time college football program or Podunk HS?

Also, take that crap back to the sports board.

That was the whole point. The LOWF types are the ones most pissed even though it’s consistent with their philosophy.

There’s multiple strands at work though. There’s a pretty strong divide between posters who are for players’ rights vs. pro-coach blame the players that doesn’t line up neatly with LOWF 6-7 wins are fine vs. compete for championships.

This is a very complicated case, biff. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what have yous. And, uh, a lotta, uh, strands to keep in my head, man, you know, a lotta strands in old duder's head.

Congrats baby makers.

My sister was close to being induced 12/31 because her amoeba fluids were low, but I guess I would have heard about that by now had it happened, so it must not have.

Our health care system is fucked. Truth.

I know it is super early but this is going to be hard to beat for mis-type/mis-use of 2020...

I apologize for bringing that discussion over here. Can we go back to talking about itc and Barca’s kids and how delicious raw kale is? I like me better over here. And I miss my e-bro GTB. Hope you had a merry Christmas full of anilingus bro. I also had to google how to spell anilingus. Can’t wait for the targeted ads.

I know it is super early but this is going to be hard to beat for mis-type/mis-use of 2020...

I just like calling them amoeba fluids. It's because I'm witty and clever. It's like how I call IUDs IEDs. Cuz it's funny, see.

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Forsyth Hospital was a ghost town in the OB unit. I guess Wake severed ties with them in July and now does all births at Baptist. So I guess if you live in Winston and were going to have a baby dunno why you wouldn't now go to Baptist.

How big is the unit at Baptist? It was my understanding that it was a little smaller. When our son was born (10/18), they were delivering babies on the damn hallway. Snow in December 2017.

I just like calling them amoeba fluids. It's because I'm witty and clever. It's like how I call IUDs IEDs. Cuz it's funny, see.

I be getting them mixed up too, bro. Because my wife got that bomb pussy, ya know.

How big is the unit at Baptist? It was my understanding that it was a little smaller. When our son was born (10/18), they were delivering babies on the damn hallway. Snow in December 2017.

They've just built a huge new wing (maybe even 2 entire floors?) for baby delivering I think (that's where my nephew was just delivered back in October, gj df09).

I apologize for bringing that discussion over here. Can we go back to talking about itc and Barca’s kids and how delicious raw kale is? I like me better over here. And I miss my e-bro GTB. Hope you had a merry Christmas full of anilingus bro. I also had to google how to spell anilingus. Can’t wait for the targeted ads.

a popular restaurant out here is called tender greens. They got some tasty salads mixed with decent steak and protein and stuff. I love me this spinach salad with goat cheese and almond slivers and a red wine sauce. So you'd get two sides, and I'd just order a double of that. Now all the sudden, when I order they won't do a double, and instead just add some kale salad bullshit to it. Even if I put in the special instructions not to give me kale, they keep giving me kale. It's maddening. I end up throwing that shit out.

I genuinely enjoy the taste and texture of raw kale.

Published today:

1779795.gif

Any charters watch the new season of “You” on Netflix? Def super entertaining and plays up a lot of those LA stereotypes.

Meant to say “chatters” but whatevs

My girls were born at Baptist in July. It was a way better experience than we had at Forsyth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back