• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this on NextDoor...lol

If you have fireworks for tonight
I wanted to go ahead and make a special plea to all our neighbors... I know it's New Year's Eve and I'll be celebrating also. Could those of you who are planning to (illegally) shoot of fireworks please do so early and quickly? Not only are most of them illegal, the noise ordinance is 11 p.m. A great number of us have dogs that will be terrorized and we'll be spending our New Year's comforting them until you're finished. I know I am going to a very early dinner so that I can be home for them before it all starts. We'd like to ring in our New Year same as you and promise our celebrations won't interfere with your evening

Old white dudes acting like Jamie Newman personally owes them money on the sports board.

Would love to see some cp3 should stay a 3rd year hottakes revisited.

Also, is floppybird a game for your phone? Cause it sure as shit is taking all my monies at the barcade

Yeah. That was a deathstroke. Am I being cunty? I feel like posting on the sports board always makes me cunty. Not kind, loving, and generous like I am here on the chat thread where I belong.

Yeah. That was a deathstroke. Am I being cunty? I feel like posting on the sports board always makes me cunty. Not kind, loving, and generous like I am here on the chat thread where I belong.

No that guy is being a dick and is teaming up with 22fan, a known jackoff

I don't think so, even if they're not terribly effective.

I think there's a benefit in the mental build-up toward a big lifestyle change, so even if you don't follow through on a New Year's resolution, the mental prep work may pay off months later when you finally get things going.

I also think there is cultural/social value in benchmarks for reflection. Birthdays are another good time for that for me.

My thought is that if you are truly motivated to make a big change in your life, you don’t wait for the calendar to tell you to get started

But I agree on the reflection.

Strick, Palma, you’d tell me if I was being irrationally cunty, right?

I felt like everyone was a loser in that debacle of a discussion, but you get the benefit of the doubt because I like you.

I understand why folks are salty about Newman leaving.

I also understand that Newman is doing what he thinks is best for his future.

As a fan of the sport, I hate that it’s become like free agency that really only benefits the elite programs. But I also get that the student athletes should be able to do what’s best for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back