• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually would love to play poker with RJ. I suck at poker, but there is also no way that dude doesn't have the most obvious tell in the history of tells.

How the hell am I supposed to get Global Entry done? I was conditionally approved, but there are zero interview slots available showing in all of 2020 for CLT. Have a long layover in DFW next month, so checked there. Zero slots in 2020 as well.

There are 4 locations in the entire country that show available appointments. Nogales, AZ (wtf is this), Champlain, NY (wtf), and El Paso, Laredo, and Mission, TX. Thanks, Donald.

How the hell am I supposed to get Global Entry done? I was conditionally approved, but there are zero interview slots available showing in all of 2020 for CLT. Have a long layover in DFW next month, so checked there. Zero slots in 2020 as well.

There are 4 locations in the entire country that show available appointments. Nogales, AZ (wtf is this), Champlain, NY (wtf), and El Paso, Laredo, and Mission, TX. Thanks, Donald.

that happened to me, but I refreshed after a day or two and a bunch showed up at CLT. I think they go about a month or so out.

something something your mom global entry

I was in a similar situation last fall. Ended up coming back from overseas and told them at us customs. They walked me to the back and did my interview there without an appointment. Took 20 or 30 minutes total.

Also, if you're conditionally approved you can finalize the registration coming back from abroad in most of the major airports, I think.

I entered the US in Miami last year and they had new Global Entry machines that were just facial recognition and not fingerprints like they have elsewhere. When I scanned my face it spit out a ticket with someone else's name on it -- in fact it was a Spanish-sounding name and had wording on the paper about being an alien entering the US. So I tried to rescan and it had an error message saying I had crossed the border too soon and to please proceed to an agent. I told her what happened and was on my way in about 5 seconds with no issues, but that seems like a bad precedent.

Yeah I forgot about the ability to do it coming back from abroad. Good excuse to schedule a trip.

Walk in.

we definitely are due for a thread title update.

Today I learned RJ was making public health policy recommendations to Reagan’s White House about AIDS sometime before the CDC coined the term AIDS and that it was bloodborne with potential problems to the US blood supply 1982/1983. A new history was born today folks.

Today I learned RJ was making public health policy recommendations to Reagan’s White House about AIDS sometime before the CDC coined the term AIDS and that it was bloodborne with potential problems to the US blood supply 1982/1983. A new history was born today folks.

Only a few years later I had an argument with a lunatic LaRouche devotee in the Houston airport who was spreading lies about AIDS being spread by mosquitos and a bunch of other hooey.

Engagement!!

Not history making, but learned he was considered a shitty poster 12-15 years ago as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back