• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you heard me Townie. Stay out of my paint, little fella.

Also, can Biff ball?

We’re trying to play a sequence game on the floor with the 4 year old, and the baby keeps knocking the chips all over the place and fucking shit up royally. I’m starting to agree with her sister. “Audrey, you ruin everything”

We’re trying to play a sequence game on the floor with the 4 year old, and the baby keeps knocking the chips all over the place and fucking shit up royally. I’m starting to agree with her sister. “Audrey, you ruin everything”

Had literally the same experience this morning playing sequence. Chips everywhere.

The only way we can play as a family is if I forcibly keep our 16mo son in my lap. Otherwise, one parent plays with the 5yo and 3yo and the other parent distracts the 16mo. It sucks.

Poor little guy doesn’t even know what he’s doing. Just wants to be a part of the action and ends up all kool-aid man barging into any game being played.

Pretty fun people watching at the Mcgregor fight. Brady is here, but fairly sure the biggest celeb is Dan Bilzerian

I want RJK to portend my death so bad.

I want Mako to do racist things to me.

I want Townie to make me his bitch on the Court.

WhY do YoU fRuStrAte mE So mUCh, chAt thReAd?

If Mako is as jacked as he says he is, then I bet dude goes hard in the paint.

90% of people who have heart attacks survive.

I was trying to help him avoid having one. But why be bothered by reality.

if he's in the 10% that die, then his death will be ON YOUR HANDS, KARL

If Mako is as jacked as he says he is, then I bet dude goes hard in the paint.

GTB loves his men fit. What can I say?

Hey Townie, you ever run at Doughton Park off the Parkway in Alleghany? I did a stretch there today and it may be my favorite place to trail run.

GTB loves his men fit. What can I say?

Hey Townie, you ever run at Doughton Park off the Parkway in Alleghany? I did a stretch there today and it may be my favorite place to trail run.

Don’t think so! I used to camp up near Sparta as a kid so I may have been near that area but definitely haven’t run there so far as I know.

Knives Out was a lot of fun.

On the "Films you saw" thread, I mentioned how cool it was that Ana De Armas went from being the plain looking nurse in this movie to the super, stunning Bond girl in the next 007 flick.

Speaking of James Bond. The real movie Bond (Ian Fleming was actually like Bond), Sean Connery will turn 90 in August.

Maybe he should do a comeback. :)

Was a little confused why my flight seemed strangely priced ($400 a person la to Vegas) but I guess I unknowingly booked a private plane?

Went to the main Vegas airport and they sent me to this small strip like 10 mins away. Guess I’m on jet suite, no complaints!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back