• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t think anyone other than maybe David Puddy actually preferred Arby’s over anything, but here we are.

When I was a kid we were definitely lower middle class and would routinely make use of the 5 sandwiches for $5 deal for our family of 4. My brother and I usually had to fight over the last one. Occasionally we would be allowed to have a Jamocha shake which I loved even though I still can’t tell you what the flavor was supposed to be. So I don’t necessarily think Arby’s is the BEST fast food but I def have an affinity for it as a result.

There is a Cookout directly on the way to/from the spot where I take my dog to daycare. V tough to not pull in occasionally for a quick snack or shake on the way home.

You've come a long way, WRS. Congrats!

no better burger IN THE WORLD? shoo wtf

I've had many hyped burgers at well known or fancy joints (mostly in Chicago -- Kuma's, Au Cheval (voted the best in the world by something), Rosebud (which was my favorite even though not over hyped), and I don't know that any have been as satisfying as In-N-Out. But maybe being stoned in Vegas has something to do with that.

And I'm not just talking about the patty, its the whole experience.

Clulver's has fallen off a bit.

In-N-Out
Five Guys
Culver's
Shake Shack
Wendy's
McD's
BK.

Haven't had Hardee's in decades. Never had a fatburger. Not listing WC, Steak and Shake, Sonic, Cookout (also because haven't had it in decades).

Last edited:
Nah, most over-hyped burger in Chicago is at The Billy Goat.

the fact that you don't have to wait two hours for a normal-ass hamburger makes Small Cheval infinitely superior

i liked the burger at au cheval a hell of a lot more than any shitty fast food burger, but when i went i had absolutely no expectations, just walked in and sat down and had a burger with a buddy from chicago who worked near the place

but i've made better burgers at home than i've had at cookout or in n out or any of these places. i've had better burgers at random diners or grilles. wtf are y'all even talking about?

i haven't had much red meat in a while but this is crazy talk

there's a tiny dive place in Harrisburg that serves the best burgers i've ever had. Greasy as fuck, doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back