• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a Fox Business piece about the SNUB

Joe was worried about our PC times and said they couldn’t get away with the hijinx on today’s SNL

Political party
Democratic (before 2008)
Republican (2008–present)

Chappelle: This is half of netflix's budget on stage
Tracy Morgan: Not me. I made millions on the road
Eddie: touring?
Tracy: No, I got hit by a truck.

Omgggg

Chappelle: This is half of netflix's budget on stage
Tracy Morgan: Not me. I made millions on the road
Eddie: touring?
Tracy: No, I got hit by a truck.

Omgggg

DVR'd this, then I guess the next thing up was a SNL Christmas special. Had never seen this before, its fantastic

Hey Palab, Red Velvet has a new song out. It's all Goth and stuff. There ya go.

I always put off expenses and it's literally the last thing I need to do and of course our POS expense system is being slow as shit. I coulda been out of here probably an hour and a half ago if I wasn't waiting like a minute every time it saves something or uploads a receipt.

As Controller I have zero sympathy

Just drank half of my wife’s bottle of kombucha and had instantaneous explosive evacuations. Is this a normal thing?

The worst part was I was clenching my ass checks so tightly I couldn’t even reach the radio to change Christmas Shoes.

I swear to god the four year old just sang “don’t come on the faithful. They will not enjoy it”

Inspired by the Pet Peeve thread “wokeness advertising” discussion:

I always wonder how Zillow and similar sites determine what’s a home price thats high enough to connote its a quality product but not so high that it’s disqualifying.

Does Tapatalk seem to be draining your phone battery worse than before? I’ve got an older phone with a not great battery but this seems to be killing it.

Dang. Posted on the Star Wars thread too.

Does Tapatalk seem to be draining your phone battery worse than before? I’ve got an older phone with a not great battery but this seems to be killing it.

Yes. Based on the iPhone battery app, it’s using battery at 4X the rate of any other app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back