• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I first read that as CSI NY and thought that seemed off-brand

ESPN's list of top sports photos of the decade is missing the best:

ap_aptopix_heat_bucks_basketball.jpg

I always put off expenses and it's literally the last thing I need to do and of course our POS expense system is being slow as shit. I coulda been out of here probably an hour and a half ago if I wasn't waiting like a minute every time it saves something or uploads a receipt.

What would happen if you told your boss that one of the parents called you a "fucking moron" in public?

Definitely nothing consequential enough to warrant the pain in the ass the conversation would be.

I've got y'all beat. It's my job to mediate when assistants believe one isn't communicating or understanding what the other is saying and resolve said issue. Had a good 90 minute meeting about it today when both ended up being pissed off. And it's for things like where to store paper towels that's been festering for 4 months.

I've got y'all beat. It's my job to mediate when assistants believe one isn't communicating or understanding what the other is saying and resolve said issue. Had a good 90 minute meeting about it today when both ended up being pissed off. And it's for things like where to store paper towels that's been festering for 4 months.

Posting on this board should have been considered related experience for a place that is so petty.

I love old people. My dad just called me to ask how to spell, "harbinger."

In the back of my mind, I'm like, "dude, there's a hundred better ways to find out this information than calling your son." But I'm also like, "aww, nice."

Human Resources is basically a scourge.

I love old people. My dad just called me to ask how to spell, "harbinger."

In the back of my mind, I'm like, "dude, there's a hundred better ways to find out this information than calling your son." But I'm also like, "aww, nice."

Yep. Townie is GTB.

Remember when Mad Men had a storyline about the firm trying to make jai alai cool?

Kawhi's game winner when he's squatting and waiting for the friendly bounce...es?

The play where he’s flying out of bounds and the ball hits the underside of the rim after being shot over 17 foot tall Embiid and a stray bird came into the arena and knocked it in after sixteen bounces on the rim? No memory of that play but it sounds like bullshit to me.

Based on my son picking up the flu, double ear infections, and an eye infection from daycare it looks like we will no longer be traveling for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back