• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fucking gorgeous, and I still make less than 50 grand a year, bro. My wife is even hotter and she’s married to me, squarely stuck in the middle class. So we must be hella stupid.

I think I'm way below average in terms of liquid consumption. It's pretty common for me to have 1-2 cups of coffee in the morning and then don't drink anything else til dinner.

Pretty similar, at least on days I’m working.

Uncooked oats with banana and blueberries with some milk substitute and a cup of coffee in the morning. 8 oz cup of tap water with my super simple lunch. And that’s all until supper.

Man that is crazy y’all. I drink 100 ounces of water per day pretty religiously and one or two seltzer’s (Cran-Raspberry La Croix FTW) in the evening. If I have a day where I am way below that I generally feel terrible.

Pretty similar, at least on days I’m working.

Uncooked oats with banana and blueberries with some milk substitute and a cup of coffee in the morning. 8 oz cup of tap water with my super simple lunch. And that’s all until supper.

Are you 90?

Came into Winston for the first time in a while last night. Knew about the construction on Business 40, but when did they remove all signs that the road was, in fact, business 40? I saw Exit 221 off 421 and thought I had missed the exit in the driving rainstorm. Even more confusing, the construction signs refer to the old numbering system?

Yep

There’s no more business 40.

All the exits are being renumbered to fit with 421 numbering.

Just fired up my iPod after a few years of inactivity. It lives! It all started to go downhill once we got these dang phones.

Listening to Lamb Lies Down... while cleaning some. But not too much, don’t want to burn myself out, you know.

what would you guess you do more than anybody else on the boards?

for me, I would guess I might eat more chickpeas than anyone else -- I probably average four cans-worth a week across various formats

I also eat a ton of beans, but not just one kind. Now that BKF is gone, I wouldn’t be surprised if I’m the top consumer of TV reruns. Kinda pathetic but I love em.

What’s a rerun nowadays? It’s commonplace for people to binge shows that came out years maybe even decades ago.

rj is about to make a thread about kobe and gigi bryant's deaths about him, isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back