• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus christ strick between your current tunnels posting persona and your obsession with rj you are insufferable.

Jesus christ strick between your current tunnels posting persona and your obsession with rj you are insufferable.

Obsession with RJ? He makes every fucking thread about him and it's a thread announcing the death of a sports legend and his daughter. I'm just sick of it and I doubt that I'm the only one.

You can ride the dude's jock all you like (and you are probably the most outspoken RJ booster on here) and exchange PMs about the throes of his oppression, I don't care. But it's just getting ridiculous these days.

At least rj doesn’t want to fight people who said negative things about Kobe like Netflix does.

Obsession with RJ? He makes every fucking thread about him and it's a thread announcing the death of a sports legend and his daughter. I'm just sick of it and I doubt that I'm the only one.

You can ride the dude's jock all you like (and you are probably the most outspoken RJ booster on here) and exchange PMs about the throes of his oppression, I don't care. But it's just getting ridiculous these days.

Yep. I ride the jock of a dude I don't know. Or, maybe, my life does not revolve, like yours appears to, around ridiculous bs anger about a poster (love, hate, or indifferent). Feel free to find every post about my love for rj. Every single one is about using a little self control to ignore what you are annoyed by so you stop polluting the board with the same tired bs.
I'm sure I'll become a target for you. Fine. I'm sure you will not quietly show some introspection about your... anger?? Its ridiculous. I do know you will keep feeling superior about how amazing your interactions are on a message board. They really are the best. Perfect. Ask anyone.

Yep. I ride the jock of a dude I don't know. Or, maybe, my life does not revolve, like yours appears to, around ridiculous bs anger about a poster (love, hate, or indifferent). Feel free to find every post about my love for rj. Every single one is about using a little self control to ignore what you are annoyed by so you stop polluting the board with the same tired bs.
I'm sure I'll become a target for you. Fine. I'm sure you will not quietly show some introspection about your... anger?? Its ridiculous. I do know you will keep feeling superior about how amazing your interactions are on a message board. They really are the best. Perfect. Ask anyone.

So, like, Strick is pissed that Son is riding RJ's dick, and Son is pissed that Strick is pissed that Son is riding RJ's dick?

RJ, you're such a shitposter that you're causing fucking inception over here, man.

This is fucking weird, man.

So, like, Strick is pissed that Son is riding RJ's dick, and Son is pissed that Strick is pissed that Son is riding RJ's dick?

RJ, you're such a shitposter that you're causing fucking inception over here, man.

Lower case s please (f u keeper).

I'm riding no jock. I am sick of the anti rj pollution because all it does is create more of what he, you apparently, and they are bothered by. It has become unreadable noise. I'd rather ignore one post than read 15 more about how terrible one post was.

My opinion goes for more than any single post(er).

Lower case s please (f u keeper).

I'm riding no jock. I am sick of the anti rj pollution because all it does is create more of what he, you apparently, and they are bothered by. It has become unreadable noise. I'd rather ignore one post than read 15 more about how terrible one post was.

My opinion goes for more than any single post(er).

GTB has the maturity of a ten year old who loves making fart sounds with his arm pit. He is of no consequence to anyone but himself.

Strick is so dishonest and so sure that he's ALWAYS right that it's impossible to have a rational discussion with him. So, I don't and it pisses him off as is shown with so many copied posts that are directed at me.

Strick is so dishonest and so sure that he's ALWAYS right that it's impossible to have a rational discussion with him.

RJ, you don't have "rational discussion" with anyone on this board. That's why you're a shitposter.

RJ, you don't have "rational discussion" with anyone on this board. That's why you're a shitposter.

I have many, but you are too lazy to read. It's easier to respond like you have here.

If one acts rationally and with some respect, you'd be treated in the same way. Sadly, you don't wish that to be so.

Uh? I don't want your "rationality" and respect. You just spent several posts on the Kobe thread trying to "rationalize" how a rape case settled out of court was fraudulent and how an accuser you've never met was a liar. You can keep that shit.

The problem with the ignore feature is that you consistently have to see (1) the user's name recur in threads and (2) their quoted material in the posts of others.

(2) is the worst because the feature compounds on itself. often the most ridiculous/inflammatory post (the one you need to ignore) is the one cited over and over.

The board's ignore feature isn't the answer.

Uh? I don't want your "rationality" and respect. You just spent several posts on the Kobe thread trying to "rationalize" how a rape case settled out of court was fraudulent and how an accuser you've never met was a liar. You can keep that shit.

Thanks for proving my point better than I ever could. You have no interest in having discussions other than hurling invectives at me. It's your choice and your actions.

Don't blame me for your choices. Or that YOU are making this thread about me.

GTB has the maturity of a ten year old who loves making fart sounds with his arm pit. He is of no consequence to anyone but himself.

Strick is so dishonest and so sure that he's ALWAYS right that it's impossible to have a rational discussion with him. So, I don't and it pisses him off as is shown with so many copied posts that are directed at me.

I fucking love making fart sounds.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say if someone goes to the police to accuse you of rape and you have their blood on your shirt, you’re probably guilty. Even if that person had sex a day or two before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back