• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to resurrect the lectro vs racer fight thread.

Dudes, man, I got a little too much of the internet today. Reddit had this thread on worst forensic scenes. I do not handle stories of kids dying.

We could create a whole day out of it. Boards best beefs. Chill and I would definitely be the undercard.

what do you guys think "I played basketball for real" means?

MId-major walk-on? D-II? Overseas?

my hunch, based on nothing, is that the terrible emails at Wake are not coming from a student or staff person

Now I really wanna know which poster could kick the shit out of any other poster. It's making me less effective at teaching Native American origin stories this morning.

Hardly, I’m the guy who walks around with visitors who aren’t cleared to be left alone in such places.

You could have said you did it part-time.

Did you go to the SNL Ambassador Training Institute?

I'm about done with the Charlotte real estate market. Offered 103%+ of asking price on a property this weekend and lost it. There were 10 offers in 48 hours. Gonna just buy a McMansion in the suburbs near a golf course and immediately become a boring old dude.

Teardown / new build across the street from us just went for over $1mil here in Atlanta (Brookhaven, near Buckhead)... We bought our house for half of that when it was finished in January 2013.

So it is ridiculous here, too. I just don't see how it is sustainable, regardless of the low interest rate environment.

NOTE: Our home would not sell for anything close to $1mil... It has appreciated nicely (fun for paying taxes!), but not up 100%.

Now I really wanna know which poster could kick the shit out of any other poster. It's making me less effective at teaching Native American origin stories this morning.

Here's where I'm at on that: there are a lot of smart/motivated folks on these here boards. You'd have to make the match ups based on 'right now,' instead of some scheduled event in the future. I mean, Townie is going to get his dome caved in regardless of who he's paired with, but if you gave a dude like Cookout 6 months to study some Tae-Kwon-Do, that motherfucker could learn to take his 95 lb. frame to the next level.

There's also probably a really tough top 5%. Given the nature of the discipline required to get a degree at MSD, dudes who make the effort at staying in shape are going to be bananas. Like, bym is 6'4" with a fucking 6% bodyfat index or some shit.

Dude's like Juice are the wildcards. He might catch a soft pairing, but his pairing might fight that much harder to avoid being fucked in the ass in the event that he got knocked unconscious.

boards fight:

Are there rules to that shit? Does anyone ever hulk out and just start swinging at anyone? Because, all bullshit aside, that looks kinda fun.

The fact that I think I may enjoy this also probably means I have a 0 percent chance of winning the 2020 Boards Great Asskickathon Tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back