• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's where I'm at on that: there are a lot of smart/motivated folks on these here boards. You'd have to make the match ups based on 'right now,' instead of some scheduled event in the future. I mean, Townie is going to get his dome caved in regardless of who he's paired with, but if you gave a dude like Cookout 6 months to study some Tae-Kwon-Do, that motherfucker could learn to take his 95 lb. frame to the next level.

There's also probably a really tough top 5%. Given the nature of the discipline required to get a degree at MSD, dudes who make the effort at staying in shape are going to be bananas. Like, bym is 6'4" with a fucking 6% bodyfat index or some shit.

Dude's like Juice are the wildcards. He might catch a soft pairing, but his pairing might fight that much harder to avoid being fucked in the ass in the event that he got knocked unconscious.

:squint:

"sleep spell" guy and "chick waiving bugs away before applauding" are just some of my favorite internet-video things of all time

is this like a hunger games style thing or octagon. i think i'd do a lot better in the former.

Alright, somebody clever bite the bullet and make the thread.

i pulled out the toaster today at lunch and started toasting some rye bread for a sandwich and my dog just fucking lost her mind

it's been half an hour since i finished my sandwich and put the toaster away and the pup is still cowering away in the corner hiding behind a chair

i pulled out the toaster today at lunch and started toasting some rye bread for a sandwich and my dog just fucking lost her mind

it's been half an hour since i finished my sandwich and put the toaster away and the pup is still cowering away in the corner hiding behind a chair

we introduced our dog to the vacuum cleaner yesterday and had a similar experience

People always told me that my affection for my dog would lessen when I had kids. I have not found this to be the case.

People always told me that my affection for my dog would lessen when I had kids. I have not found this to be the case.

I haven't had any children yet, but I have also been told this, and don't believe it will happen one bit. My dog is cool as hell.

Alright, somebody clever bite the bullet and make the thread.

I mean, it's super fun to think about. Is that wrong?

What kind of data points are we talking about? BMI? Just height and weight? Go bananas with body fat index? Trained vs. untrained?

Do we have weight classes or just a royal rumble?

I haven't had any children yet, but I have also been told this, and don't believe it will happen one bit. My dog is cool as hell.

I can't imagine it will change for us, either. Honestly, dogs are the best and I was definitely cynical about people who said stuff like that before we adopted our pup.

6'2", 200 lbs

Trained in Financial Analysis & Competitive Strategy.

Never been in an actual fight in my life, aside from your normal grade school stuff.

If we're doing this March Madness style, I'd like to think I'd coast through the first weekend before getting knocked out (literally) by a Cinderella (not literally) in the Sweet Sixteen.

There is a thread in existence now for all of this pondering and posturing. Right now it's just me, GTB, and NF&C. Which is making me rethink the creation of the thread in general.

There is a thread in existence now for all of this pondering and posturing. Right now it's just me, GTB, and NF&C. Which is making me rethink the creation of the thread in general.

Should have made it about who could suck the most dicks. Or puffiest nipples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back