• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the most iconic thumbs up picture?

giphy.gif

I'd prefer an argument that built more high density housing that had an affordability or rent stabilization angle. It's not like it's usable green space now!

The development plan that has been proposed includes affordable housing as a piece, which I agree is great. This is nothing by NIMBYism.

I am missing 14 out of 25 students in my first period due to either the flu or the stomach virus. So I'm apparently a dead man walking.

How hard is it to get gummies home on a plane from Denver ?

Not at all. As Juice said, regular candy works. I used a vitamin gummy container. Also, I highly recommend that you get some of the chocolate covered coffee beans if the shop you go to has them (the one I recommended earlier has them). They're legit and look exactly like any number of chocolate covered candy (I put them in a bag of chocolate covered almonds). I also got some pills that I just put in a bottle of pepcid. I just carried everything on and it was easy breezy.

Are teachers just always sick, or does being around gross kids all day every day allow you to build up supermanesque immune systems?

Lol, the dude that just resigned from the DC city council (as he was about to be removed for ethics violations) is running for election to fill the vacancy he created. Amazing.

Yo Juice, are there still lines and/or shortages at the dispensaries in Chicago?

Are teachers just always sick, or does being around gross kids all day every day allow you to build up supermanesque immune systems?

My wife and I get sick much less frequently now a decade and a half in, but we were always sick our first couple of years. We both just accept the fact that one of us is getting the flu every year though.

Lol, the dude that just resigned from the DC city council (as he was about to be removed for ethics violations) is running for election to fill the vacancy he created. Amazing.

he should have to pay the city the like $50k in unpaid parking tickets he owes first

His parking was defs the stuff of legend. He once parked on dupont circle (literally in one of the lanes of the outer circle. Another time he parked diagonally across a corner blocking both of the sidewalk/curb handicap ramps.

His parking was defs the stuff of legend. He once parked on dupont circle (literally in one of the lanes of the outer circle. Another time he parked diagonally across a corner blocking both of the sidewalk/curb handicap ramps.

Also one of the best friends WMATA ever had.

Yo Juice, are there still lines and/or shortages at the dispensaries in Chicago?

Not hearing about them as much, but I think the expectation is that the supply won’t match demand for a bit.

You can usually check the websites the day of to find out.

the PLEASE CURRIE!!!! thread title on the sports board makes me laugh every single time i see it without exception

I am missing 14 out of 25 students in my first period due to either the flu or the stomach virus. So I'm apparently a dead man walking.

My son's elementary school teacher was sick with the flu last week. Apparently she started to feel bad during the school day, because I asked my son how his day went, and he said his teacher was acting strange. I asked how, and he said she was sitting at her desk with her head down, occasionally making groaning sounds. LOL.

all in a shitty Chrysler Sebring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back