• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear you didn’t get the house Tiger. At least now you don’t have to hire a general contractor and renovate.

Hah, the wife will want that for 90% of houses we're looking at, probably. But not that one. It was pretty ideal for a young(ish) couple and priced right, which is why there were 9 other offers.

Let me know if you come across anything! Can't afford your neck of the woods, but I can dream.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2020-01-26/coronavirus-latest-behind-the-race-to-contain-china-s-killer-bug?utm_source=digg

This coronavirus thing really seems, umm, not good. Pretty crazy that we're in the midst of the largest human quarantine in modern history. Although, I also read where an estimated 5 million people left before the Wuhan travel ban was put in place.

Yeah, the way China is reacting to all this at present is freaking me the fuck out, man. It's basically the setup for every terrible pandemic novel I've read in the course of my life.

Yeah, the way China is reacting to all this at present is freaking me the fuck out, man. It's basically the setup for every terrible pandemic novel I've read in the course of my life.

At least this virus isn't turning people into zombies (yet)?

Meh. It's a flu virus that kills the old and sick. We have that in the US every year.

I had a rock hard turd from being up high in the Rocky Mountains.

Every time I read about the Wuhan virus, I do it in Busta's voice.

The Chinese response is on par for how the Chinese treat any public health problem, the powers of an authoritative government.

This dude in front of me has 240 icons on his desktop.

Man, the prayer that is said to open up the daily impeachment hearing is weird as fuck. I also find it weird as fuck that there is actually a Christian prayer recited at government proceedings, generally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back