• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
question

mean mister mustard

why does he shave in the dark if he's trying to save paper?

only conceivable answer I can come up with is he can't see himself in the mirror if he cuts himself shaving in the dark and therefore doesn't attempt to apply paper to the cut

That makes me anxious. Like people with unread message alerts on their phone. God damn savages.

I'm on a grouptext with my MIL. She texts around 114 times an hour. Between that and the telemarketer messages I inevitably forget to erase, I always have them.

question

mean mister mustard

only conceivable answer I can come up with is he can't see himself in the mirror if he cuts himself shaving in the dark and therefore doesn't attempt to apply paper to the cut

Dude, I might need to eat a gummy in order to try and understand this.

Anyone else lovin the CBD oil? I'm sure it's all in my head, but I definitely feel calmer and more relaxed when I take it in the evening. I'm sleeping better as well according to my fitbit.

question

mean mister mustard

such a dirty old man

feels like it might just be john lennon nonsense lyric?

think he wrote it and a bunch of the medley stuff around the white album time and they didn't get around to recording it til abbey road sessions

this version came up on shuffle on youtube this morning and i gotta say i really hate this version of Golden Slumbers

I fucking love the medley. As I said on the favorite Beatles song thread, it's my favorite "song" of theirs since I always listen to it straight through.

i love the buildup in you never give me your money from the group harmony to OUT OF COLLEGE MONEY SPENT

i'm always air drumming like in the air tonight is on

i love the buildup in you never give me your money from the group harmony to OUT OF COLLEGE MONEY SPENT

i'm always air drumming like in the air tonight is on

I like the "one sweet dream" part of it where it sort of builds up. and the transition from Pam to Bathroom Window when John is like "oh look out!"

I fucking killed Abbey Road Guitar Hero/Rock Band or whatever back in the day. I can do all the different Paul voices and John/George and I just fucking rocked it, what can I say. If you need a vocalist for your Abbey Road Guitar Hero, I am your man. Some tough harmonies when the "lead" vocalist isn't really the lead, but I'm a good singer with a great ear, so no problem for me. What I'm saying is that I'm a bad ass.

Last edited:
I fucking killed Abbey Road Guitar Hero/Rock Band or whatever back in the day. I can do all the different Paul voices and John/George and I just fucking rocked it, what can I say. If you need a vocalist for your Abbey Road Guitar Hero, I am your man. Some tough harmonies when the "lead" vocalist isn't really the lead, but I'm a good singer with a great ear, so no problem for me. What I'm saying is that I'm a bad ass.

ALL the voices? Have you talked to anyone about this?

I guess there was a fairly sizable earthquake in the caribbean about 10 min ago off the coast of Jamaica. my mom/dad are at the airport on Cayman and she is freaking the hell out (via text message)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back