• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up sitting next to vtwhat and AnonymousDeac at The Masters during the Bz Era.
Intentionally met up with mattwfu99 and ChicDeac for beers when I was in St. Louis for work.
All good people.

have met lots of people at football tailgates through the years

dozens of posters i tell you

Ended up sitting next to vtwhat and AnonymousDeac at The Masters during the Bz Era.
Intentionally met up with mattwfu99 and ChicDeac for beers when I was in St. Louis for work.
All good people.

oh yeah, I did meet matt, chic, and husky at a game watching thing in Chicago like ten years ago

Junebug brought up my real life in his post on the board which is supposed to be a banable offense.

My rep note wasn't on the board and was written to do just what happened to create controversy and make a point. There is zero violence in it. As someone said, "my guy" could be bringing flowers. "My guy" could be finding out his email. "My guy" could be just saying "Hi, from RJ" to Junebug as he exits the building. "My guy" isn't publishing his firm's name.

This definitely sounds like something rj would do: have someone go visit Junebug in person to ask what his email address is.

Pretty sure rj's "guy" is also rj's "source".

i put on Get Him to the Greek while waiting for this hvac service person to come to my house this afternoon. it's so dumb, and i can't believe how much i used to love it, but then there are lines and scenes that are so good. diddy is great. and i can't really stand russell brand, but he's occasionally so good.

Last edited:
I went to high school with Mary Louise Kelly. Just thought I'd mention that.

I've met Ph and palma IRL and I'm sure I've met others of you simply because I was a townie for 18 years.

My daughter’s dance class is right across from the only decent bar in town. The class is an hour long and there aren’t even any windows to watch. Trying to gauge how angry the wife is gonna be when I get home smelling like a nice, malty stout.

i put on Get Him to the Greek while waiting for this hvac service person to come to my house this afternoon. it's so dumb, and i can't believe how much i used to love it, but then there are lines and scenes that are so good. diddy is great. and i can't really stand russell brand, but he's occasionally so good.

I love this movie and I will always love this movie.

Need some basic advice/recs. My wife takes an annual girls trip with her mom, aunt and cousin, and this year they’ve decided on The A. I haven’t been down there in 8 or 9 years, so I’m not sure what’s what. But they always book an AirBnB and want some place that’s walkable to some stuff. Buckhead and Midtown were my first thoughts, but are there better locations for this kind of group of ladies?

I was supposed to meet Townie at a Jeff Mangum show in York PA a number of years ago but he was late or something and we didn’t meet up. Amazing show tho.

The Good Place series finale. Sheesh. Sad to see it go so soon.

50 years ago tonight/tomorrow morning, the Dead got busted in New Orleans in the middle of Carnival. What a legendary story.

Got to see Tom at Gypsy Sally’s here a couple months ago. Flowing locks.

Need some basic advice/recs. My wife takes an annual girls trip with her mom, aunt and cousin, and this year they’ve decided on The A. I haven’t been down there in 8 or 9 years, so I’m not sure what’s what. But they always book an AirBnB and want some place that’s walkable to some stuff. Buckhead and Midtown were my first thoughts, but are there better locations for this kind of group of ladies?

I remember the last time you were in Atlanta...I think I was hungover for two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back