• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
My right foot was run over by a canoe trailer when I worked for an outfitters on the New River early in my teaching career. The toes on my right foot are an absolute horror show. These feet are getting nowhere near the missus.

anyone here ever read The Alienist? it's kind of a fucked up book to read before bed, but i've stayed up late the last few nights reading like 80 pages at a time.

I have some sweet socks for sleeping. Hand knitted in Switzerland.

No, I don’t just sleep in my daytime socks.

Work socks (and clothes) come off as soon as I get home.

I have some sweet socks for sleeping. Hand knitted in Switzerland.

No, I don’t just sleep in my daytime socks.

Work socks (and clothes) come off as soon as I get home.

Do you wash your one pair of sleeping socks more often than GTB washes his condom?

anyone here ever read The Alienist? it's kind of a fucked up book to read before bed, but i've stayed up late the last few nights reading like 80 pages at a time.

Yeah, I read it when I was a kid. I remember digging it, but then, like 10 years later, I recommended it to a woman I was seeing, and she was like "Chupe this book is so disturbing, they were using a rat to eat/torture a living human, why would you tell me to read this" or something like that. Guess I forgot that part.

Last edited:
I don't even remember if that is something that happened in the book, just that she said something like that to me and never looked at me the same.

I don't even remember if that is something that happened in the book, just that she said something like that to me and never looked at me the same.

Did you sleep head to feet with her and have her put your feet in her mouth during sleep ?

I'm like 480 pages in to the 600 page book and I haven't gotten to a rat torture scene yet, but there are many, many fucked up parts. It is hilarious to recommend the book to a lady friend. Unless you're like hey this book is very progressive for the 1890s setting, there was a lady detective.

I always wondered, I understand the functionality of the butt flap, but I've never taken a shit where I haven't also had to piss. Do they just expect you to pee all over the front of the suit?

The butt flap doesn't seem large enough to accommodate both functions.

TIL that mako has a micropeen that doesn't hang at all

I'm like 480 pages in to the 600 page book and I haven't gotten to a rat torture scene yet, but there are many, many fucked up parts. It is hilarious to recommend the book to a lady friend. Unless you're like hey this book is very progressive for the 1890s setting, there was a lady detective.

She liked weird shit, I guess I thought it would bang. Not the first or last time I would have misread a situation with a lady.

This is the lamest fucking winter ever. 2and2 is probably the happiest he's been in a decade.

TIL that the character Biff Tannen was based on Donald Trump. This explains a lot.

I’m in the middle of Handmaid’s Tale. It’s pretty well done.

i have The Testaments in the stack of books on my nightstand rn, haven't really heard one way or another if it's any good but atwood always gets the benefit of the doubt from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back