• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dudes sleep in socks? Socks under sheets is some serial killer level stuff. You sleep in gloves too?

I have posted some pretty incendiary shit in my time on these boards, and it makes sense that the most visceral reactions I’ve ever gotten would be from a post revealing I sleep in socks.

i didn't sleep with a shirt until i got lyme's disease one summer and started getting crazy night-sweats and now i hate not having a shirt on, even though the sweats are gone.

Anyone have reoccurring stress dreams? Mine is always in high school, late for class, and I can't remember my locker combo.

Mine is either showing up for class (college usually) and discovering there's a huge test I didn't know about. Even worse, discovering the last day of class that I was enrolled but didn't realize it so didn't attend but now have to take the final exam for some reason.

Mine is either showing up for class (college usually) and discovering there's a huge test I didn't know about. Even worse, discovering the last day of class that I was enrolled but didn't realize it so didn't attend but now have to take the final exam for some reason.

The shitty thing is you could totally see some professor at Wake Forest making you do that.

Is Claire Hammond still around ?

Yep. Exactly the same. And watching planes crash, but never on them.

Also, vivid nightmares about people sleeping in socks or with their shirts off.

I sleep in socks. But can't stand to have my feet covered if I'm on my back so they stick out the bottom of the covers.

Works for me.

Some ebeneezer scrooge shit

Y’all wearing nightgowns and drinking warm milk too?

I have posted some pretty incendiary shit in my time on these boards, and it makes sense that the most visceral reactions I’ve ever gotten would be from a post revealing I sleep in socks.

reverse racist, pos, and sock sleeper !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back