• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, this spreading rep around bullshit is annoying. Townie has been doing the lord’s work the last two days, and I’ve gotta go rep some rando posts about crock pot recipes just to give him his due.

My wife makes me sleep in a t-shirt because she thinks my greasy Italian olive oil skin is going to mess up her sheets.

After ~10 years of this, now I don’t like sleeping without one.

One of the many ways she has me trained.

... But fucking socks!?! In bed!?! That’s awful. My feet are sweaty just thinking about it.

I tried sleeping sans socks this evening due to the overwhelming shade being thrown my way on here. I woke up 5 minutes ago due to freezing feet. I blame you people

I would say I'm about 90/10 on no-socks/socks for sleeping.. usually just depends on how cold it is in the room (i.e. it never happens in the summer) and whether or not I'm still wearing any from earlier in the day/evening, which I'm usually not.

I always wondered, I understand the functionality of the butt flap, but I've never taken a shit where I haven't also had to piss. Do they just expect you to pee all over the front of the suit?

That’s what the third sock you sleep in is for.

I always wondered, I understand the functionality of the butt flap, but I've never taken a shit where I haven't also had to piss. Do they just expect you to pee all over the front of the suit?

Wait what? Don’t you normally piss sitting down when you also have to shit?

The butt flap doesn't seem large enough to accommodate both functions.

And I'm gonna go ahead and take the hard L on this topic in general. Apparently I have circulation problems or something. My feet get cold.

Last edited:
I tried sleeping sans socks this evening due to the overwhelming shade being thrown my way on here. I woke up 5 minutes ago due to freezing feet. I blame you people

Maybe it's not the socks man. My guess is that the cold feet are because of poor circulation due to the diabetus or deep vein thrombosis. RIP Mako.

Maybe it's not the socks man. My guess is that the cold feet are because of poor circulation due to the diabetus or deep vein thrombosis. RIP Mako.

Hypochondria activated. Thanks, bro. I'm spiraling into a Web MD hysteria now.

You should sleep head to feet with your wife and just have her put your feet in her mouth during sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back