• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.

More passion that Manning has shown in the last 6 years combined.

Damn, I think I'm going to miss my opera/human lady crush Isabel Leonard's performance here on campus in February because I'll be out in Cali hanging with David Grisman. Dang, dawg. I was gonna make my move -- I think I had a shot. Maybe I'll be here some while she's rehearsing and just hanging out in town, staying in a posh hotel, looking to make out with some loser like me for sure.

It's cool, it's cool, I think she's probably pretty basic in real life. But I still love her. I guess you never know.

Two tower buildings, one office, and one apartment caught fire in LA, one being across the street from the other. Either a crazy coincidence or an arsonist going around setting 40 story towers on fire. I used to work in one of the buildings, and have 2 friends that live in the other.

Two tower buildings, one office, and one apartment caught fire in LA, one being across the street from the other. Either a crazy coincidence or an arsonist going around setting 40 story towers on fire. I used to work in one of the buildings, and have 2 friends that live in the other.

The video of the helicopter rescues are amazing/insane. I hope everyone's all right.

Where is it?

Old Bay just launched a hot sauce. Gonna have to try that.

Old-Bay-hot-sauce-Facebook-e1580256589840.jpg

I just Googled the fire. My friend used to live at Barrington Plaza. Thankfully, it looks like no one was killed.

Anyone have reoccurring stress dreams? Mine is always in high school, late for class, and I can't remember my locker combo.

Yeah. High school/college and never finished class so I have to cram everything in for an exam. I also dream about plane crashes a lot. Like I’m either in a plane and it crashes or I’ll see a plane and it’ll crash while I watch. I’m sure it means nothing...

i sleep walk sometimes but never remember my dreams; i'll wake up messing with a sock on the floor or whatever

i sleep walk sometimes but never remember my dreams; i'll wake up messing with a sock on the floor or whatever

I wake up with my socks halfway on my feet every morning. I apparently peel them halfway off in my sleep.

A couple of weeks ago, my dryer gave back a sock it had taken a few months earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back