• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all I might be drunk. It’s been a long time. But three Old Chub beers with no food since lunch has my head spinning.

I left my running shoes in the back of my car last night and I had to ride to work with my windows down this morning

Well, it took ten years, but we finally had our house hit by gunfire this morning. Hit a window and the brick. Good times.

Well, it took ten years, but we finally had our house hit by gunfire this morning. Hit a window and the brick. Good times.

Jesus, man. Y'all ok? Also as a secondary and less important note, where do you live?

Yeah, we’re all good, thanks. And we’re in DC. Woke up to a LOT of gunshots at 2:00 am. One dead one wounded.

Glad y'all are good but I know you must be pretty shaken up. I live in a place where gunshots are pretty commonplace and you don't even give them a second thought. Hitting your window though. How are y'all dealing with it?

Glad y'all are good but I know you must be pretty shaken up. I live in a place where gunshots are pretty commonplace and you don't even give them a second thought. Hitting your window though. How are y'all dealing with it?

It’s definitely unnerving, but trying not to let it bother me too much. Unfortunately this is not that uncommon in DC.

That's scary - wow. Are bulletproof windows available/feasible cost-wise in high-gun violence areas? No idea.

Shit man. I’m sick of it. Twice in the last year our nanny has had to bring the kid home from the park where there were shots fired from the street, broad daylight in a nice neighborhood.

It’s always kids too, like 15-17.

Somebody opened fire on a house in our neighborhood about a year ago which is pretty crazy given we live in the suburbs in a pretty nice neighborhood.

I've got a weird thing where I don't like having food on my hands for long. Like if I'm eating chicken wings with sauce on them, I'll get up and wash my hands like 2-3x during the process, even though a minute later I'm grabbing another bite and getting more sauce on them.

I've got a weird thing where I don't like having food on my hands for long. Like if I'm eating chicken wings with sauce on them, I'll get up and wash my hands like 2-3x during the process, even though a minute later I'm grabbing another bite and getting more sauce on them.

i do that when i'm cooking

just ate a sugar cinnamon bagel and after eating the first half, went up to wash my hands.

Sometimes I eat messy food way too fast because of this reason. Like with chicken wings, it's almost just better to plow through and embrace the mess for a chunk of time, vs. wiping hands/mouth every wing or two. Same thing with messy burgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back