• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't have a need to fly that much so my status isn't that great (Group 4 on AA). I'll leave that to you road warriors.

had a pretty nice Tuscan red to go with a surprisingly delicious Carbonara on my Delta flight coming back from Rome last month

I just don't have a need to fly that much so my status isn't that great (Group 4 on AA). I'll leave that to you road warriors.

Would you rather have to fly to Denver and Chicago or drive to Greensboro and Fayetteville?

I think he is a MAGA comedian and currently in a twitter battle with Portnoy. Because of this, Portnoy is now considered Woke by the Stoolies. I shouldn't know this.

Because it's a rule and I assume they have the rule for a reason (likely a safety reason), and I don't like people who don't think rules/laws apply to them. They're generally the same people who harass/abuse flight attendants.

Then you should say something?

Chat Thread CCLXIV: "pull[ing] wet jeans off of a big-thighed woman"

That was city council bit was supposed to be funny?

there has been alcohol on all of my flights over the last year, all on american. granted i'm not flying to Roanoke or Greensboro like biff must be.

I looked up why airlines require airplane mode: one article said that as a cell phone searches for cell network connections it can interfere with the cockpit’s communication devices. Another said at 30k feet a cell phone can simultaneously connect to multiple towers and cause problems for the cell companies. The first one sounds like a problem. The second one doesn’t bother me.

My mother in law just said “I don’t watch the Hallmark channel that much anymore because there are things on there I don’t approve of.”

this reminds me of the most depressing book my kids have checked out from the library

20256610._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

Poachers sell two baby gorillas to a shopping mall owner so he can put them in a cage to draw crowds. One of the gorillas dies. The other one lives in a cage for years until the tide turns on keeping animals in cages and eventually he goes to a zoo.

My 6 year old kept trying to figure out why one died and the other didn't. Prompted lots of questions.

They made that into a movie starring Bryan Cranston

Best J.B. Smooches impersonation. “They made that into a movie with Bryan Cranston too!”

Please tell me someone gets that reference.

Well apparently my memory is a racist. I could’ve sworn that was jb smoove in PootieTang.

Ok I’m not racist. He was in pootie tang. He just didn’t play the part I thought he did.

My mother in law just said “I don’t watch the Hallmark channel that much anymore because there are things on there I don’t approve of.”

She must really disapprove of your mom. Sorry, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back