• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won a 8.5 TENNIS match tonight 6-0 6-0. One of the opponents was a Wake grad who knew a lot about Wake TENNIS. Wonder if he posts here.

POLL: which is most iconic:

Townie's CHEESY BEARD
Biff's MANLET FEET
Mako's SHAVED CHEST
Birdman's GIANT HANDS
Diggler's GIANT DIGGLER
Mako's LICENTIOUS MOTHER
DV7's 5.75 TRAFFIC CONE
YoungBuck's JCREW JOGGERS

More to come

Townie's CHEESY BEARD
Biff's MANLET FEET
Mako's SHAVED CHEST
Birdman's GIANT HANDS
Diggler's GIANT DIGGLER
Mako's LICENTIOUS MOTHER
DV7's 5.75 TRAFFIC CONE

More to come

5.75, then cheese beard. Everything else is irrelevant

My Fitbit was apparently loose so it didn’t read my heartbeat accurately during my workout this morning so I didn’t even get my active minutes credit on my app so why did I even work out.

My Fitbit was apparently loose so it didn’t read my heartbeat accurately during my workout this morning so I didn’t even get my active minutes credit on my app so why did I even work out.

Maybe a dream?

Why even bother.

Shouldn't have been cliff jumping in that Apple Watch.

Now you are a slave to an inferior product.

I really should've joined a band in high school or college.

Townie's CHEESY BEARD
Biff's MANLET FEET
Mako's SHAVED CHEST
Birdman's GIANT HANDS
Diggler's GIANT DIGGLER
Mako's LICENTIOUS MOTHER
DV7's 5.75 TRAFFIC CONE

More to come

Beard
Makos Mom
Tacos man

Crossword talk - that was two pretty easy puzzles back to back on Thurs/Fri. Both personal time records. Todays was like way off typical Friday difficulty. Seems like it’s been a lot of newer creators lately.

The streetcar to light rail transfer has gotten out of whack & I think it’s because of the new stop on the light rail. Could previously transfer with only waiting a minute or two. Now the light rail arrives 30 second before the streetcar and the walk to the other platform is too long to make before it leaves. Bummer.

Won a 8.5 TENNIS match tonight 6-0 6-0. One of the opponents was a Wake grad who knew a lot about Wake TENNIS. Wonder if he posts here.

I thought 6.5/7.0 was as high as you could go. 7.0 is touring pro level, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back