• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tigerswood going to purgatory tonight. Any recs on what to get?

I didn't see Diggler or Biff at the Neighborhood Sunday night.

Have not been, but have heard good things. A quick menu browse, and my gut is telling me K-pop fries and The Fried Rice.

Will be in town in two weeks and headed up to Log Haven in Millcreek with some fellow Deacs, which I'm v excited about.

I’m the one that’s been recommending it. Menu has changed a little but I’d go some combo of Eastern Burger, ABB Grilled Cheese, Buff Fries, Pork Belly Bao.

Have not been, but have heard good things. A quick menu browse, and my gut is telling me K-pop fries and The Fried Rice.

Will be in town in two weeks and headed up to Log Haven in Millcreek with some fellow Deacs, which I'm v excited about.

Nice, that’s in the list to hit. My mom is in town then or else I’d link up.

Y’all dig that Peruvian Rice and Chicken? We’ve made it thrice in 2 weeks.

Crossword talk - that was two pretty easy puzzles back to back on Thurs/Fri. Both personal time records. Todays was like way off typical Friday difficulty. Seems like it’s been a lot of newer creators lately.

Not quite PR but yeah 9 and 10 minutes for Thurs/Friday this week. Well below my average time.

12 and 10 for me. 1 min off PR today. somehow i did a saturday in 11 min once. and a sunday in 13. those will be hard to top.

Both days under 9 for me. Shaved maybe a few secs off best Thurs but that was probably a full minute off Friday. I think I took longer on Tuesday than either thurs or Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back