• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colorado has some real chutzpah going by Rocky Mountain State when half of it is Kansas 2

Colorado has some real chutzpah going by Rocky Mountain State when half of it is Kansas 2

It’s a god damn cock tease sitting here in the middle of this city with too many people and so few birds looking at those mountains just 40 minutes away.

Was just in Denver for a week for a work offsite, and I actually really enjoyed it as a city. They had this thing going on where all public transportation was free which was dope... made getting from airport to downtown super easy. City itself being flat is very nice in terms of walkability. Much cleaner than SF, though certain parts reminded me of SOMA.

Never thought I’d say Hoboken should be the model but they haven’t had a traffic related death in 4+ years. Everybody follow them!

Was just in Denver for a week for a work offsite, and I actually really enjoyed it as a city. They had this thing going on where all public transportation was free which was dope... made getting from airport to downtown super easy. City itself being flat is very nice in terms of walkability. Much cleaner than SF, though certain parts reminded me of SOMA.

except that the airport to downtown trip takes an hour

@ birdman when lloyd sold some stuff to Billy in 4c did you get really angry? "The blind kid?"

Full disclosure. I cried with laughter.

Without having to worry about fare/tickets, I hopped on the train that was waiting and it took all of ~30 minutes if that? Had a similar experience riding back a week later.

The airport itself does absolutely suck though.

that doesn't sound bad. any time i go, I rent a car, which means first you take the long shuttle ride to the car rental area, and then you drive forever to get back to I-70 and then finally you approach denver.

I did see a swainsons hawk sitting on a fence on the side of the highway heading into the city from the airport. That was the best bird of the trip.

Probably San Jose, Costa Rica, in my experience.

Other wise, does Tucson count as a “big city?”

what's the best in major cities in the US? say one that has at least one of the big 4 pro sports teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back