• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a lincoln project republican, I find it astounding how many formerly reasonable people (and people that I have always thought were intelligent) have completely lost their sanity over the last few years.

If you make a million people do anything, statistically someone will die and or be unreasonably harmed....either by the thing they were made to do, or just unfortunate timing of an unrelated health event

Bacon's take is the correct one. There will always be risks, but we have to have the courage to honestly assess those risks and make decisions.

Today, I declined to participate in a new round of COVID vaccine trials. I feel like I've done what I can to do my part, and the current risk presented doesn't favor my continued participation.

I made that decision after receiving advice from two different doctors (one of who is monitoring the study in my area).

Why don't today's singers incorporate the mic stand into their dances like this anymore?

as a lincoln project republican, I find it astounding how many formerly reasonable people (and people that I have always thought were intelligent) have completely lost their sanity over the last few years.

well I mean they elected a black guy president and then tried for a woman right afterwards and that's just a bridge too far.

I don't necessarily think that I have good taste in music. I just have taste in music. I like a lot of music.

after 30 hours straight of playing the same RPG all weekend, I'm listening to the battle music at work due to fear of withdrawal

unknown.png

napoleon can get it

Bros, all those military vaccines were tested, the COVID vaccine was just some spare chemicals that Moderna had laying around the office that they mixed together with aborted stem cells and cooked in an instant pot

I'm still salty everyone lined up to get BIG PHARMA'S polio vaccine without APROVAL.

Birthday is next month and LadyYB keeps asking for ideas and I’m like ????? I am the worst at this

the military has mandated all sorts of other vacccines and/or medical treatments way before covid too, that's part of what they also sign up for.. can always resign from the job.
The really controversial one still among the military is the mandatory anthrax vaccine that made a lot of people sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back