• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus the game thread is brutal, we’re up 5 touchdowns and you would think we were losing.

It’s bad but there were a lot of issues. This is why you play a VMI Week One. We’ve got 9 days to get it right.

It’s bad but there were a lot of issues. This is why you play a VMI Week One. We’ve got 9 days to get it right.

Yeah idk why we all fall apart when it's not 100% sunshine and roses

We beat a real bad team. Our QB looked pretty good, Banks and Morin looked good, Whiteheart looked good, and our RBs looked good. Everything else was miserable. LOL

Yeah idk why we all fall apart when it's not 100% sunshine and roses

We beat a real bad team. Our QB looked pretty good, Banks and Morin looked good, Whiteheart looked good, and our RBs looked good. Everything else was miserable. LOL

In ‘06 we had to block a field goal to beat Duke. That season turned out okay.

Really good post cav

I was a student that season and worked most football weekends

I listened to the block on the radio and knew it was a special season

Loved my years at wake but especially 06-08 football, we had some awesome basketball and soccer seasons in there too but man I loved the dawgs on the football team in that stretch

Really good post cav

Loved my years at wake but especially 06-08 football, we had some awesome basketball and soccer seasons in there too but man I loved the dawgs on the football team in that stretch

Those teams were lifelines when I went away to college. I did spend a lot of time watching Wake sports on sketchy websites by myself, though.

Whew had some beers at the bar

Biff where you at

Really good post cav

I was in my first year of law school and had some Wake buddies in town the weekend of the NC State game. That game took Wake to 6-1. Wake played at noon and UVA at 3:30 so we were score watching at the tailgate. We were so excited just to go bowling.

b491aba18f3680b6f0b6098a0a8c5d47.jpg

watching you play pinball was legit incredible

i'd recommend all of y'all experience it at least once

Like a few of the top 10-20 guys in the world are in this league. When you play those guys you just pick the oldest machine in the room and hope for luck

watching you play pinball was legit incredible

i'd recommend all of y'all experience it at least once

I agree with this. It’s always cool to see someone do something really well that they’re really passionate about.

Is there anyone on the boards as good at something as palma is at pinball?

Is there anyone on the boards as good at something as palma is at pinball?

This guy is in our league. He's consistently ranked the #1 pinball stream on twitch, and is a top 10 guy in the world. This video is titled him scoring 47 billion on the machine Godzilla which is currently considered the best game ever made. I own this machine and while i've only had it a few weeks, my top score is something like 470 million, or 1% of his score. He just never misses what he's aiming for, it's absurd. Last season him and the 2nd best guy in the league didn't play due to COVID, it was the one time I cared about trying to win league rather than playing for fun because it was the first time I had a chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back