• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
are there over six bedrooms? there has to be, right?

Even without the finished basement, 4K sqft is still more than I can ever imagine owning. Good on you ATS

I picked up these black and gold Brooks after basketball season last year because my last pair of black and gold shoes were old and hurting my back. First game day for them today. Pretty HYPED for some comfy feet.

68d0692e7f566ee61658f67b1f1a0002.jpg

I'm really not into black sneakers. I'm sure they look good on you though.

No drama on the light rail this morning & it came in good time too!

Holy crap, I found the Barry Manilow/Basement Jaxx thing...

https://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/17/magazine/the-way-we-live-now-3-17-02-questions-for-barry-manilow-hip-to-be-square.html

But I've never really been a pop-music fan. For those 10 years, I found myself at the top of the charts surrounded by ''Boogie Oogie Oogie'' and ''Kung Fu Fighting.'' I'm sure all these people are very talented, but I would much rather listen to my old Sarah Vaughan albums. Actually, I'm a big fan of what I guess they call electronica. My favorite albums these days are Basement Jaxx and Underworld and Groove Armada.

There was a part of me that always wondered if it was real or was it some fabricated memory. I also got the 20 years ago part right, too. I'm on the top of the world right now. I'm going to get some work done with this validation-induced endorphin high!

Where are my neers at? 15 years ago, silenced the big house

Happy 26th Birthday to Millennial and Gen Z sweetheart Zendaya !!!!! (who is overrated)

Zendaya >>>>> Shailene Woodley

you guys doing any sorta tailgate?

Probs not, but we'll see. Old man is driving up for the game and he's had some health issues so don't want to force him to sit around outside for too long when it's still super hot out.

Also waiting to see if my car is gonna be out of the shop today. Had to take it in because the AC was making a super loud buzzing sound and transmission was acting funky. NOT GOOD.

I literally don't think I could name a Swift song, or tell you one that was playing, other than Shake it Off. It was nice at Record Store Day when all the people lined up early where there for her single and nothing else so it meant easy access to the stuff I wanted.

Isn't everyone.

Taylor Swift >>> Zendaya

I think Taylor Swift is fine. Her rabid fans are the worst and her music isn't anything special.

For my money, I'll take Olivia Rodrigo and Carly Rae Jepsen both over her and it's not even close.

We have a shitty GE stainless steel fridge that frosts up all over the freezer. We've had GE come out twice to "fix" it and it stays OK for like a month and then a ton of ice just builds up everywhere. I really don't mind it so much, but my wife hates it and therefore I hate it.

6 bed / 5.5 bath... 4 up, 1 on main (guest), 1 in basement (empty guest that is where my son and I play little tikes basketball).

I own a sweet pair of black & gold Nikes that are my workout shoes... My wife hates them. I wouldn't wear them for anything other than exercising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back