• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a shitty GE stainless steel fridge that frosts up all over the freezer. We've had GE come out twice to "fix" it and it stays OK for like a month and then a ton of ice just builds up everywhere. I really don't mind it so much, but my wife hates it and therefore I hate it.

6 bed / 5.5 bath... 4 up, 1 on main (guest), 1 in basement (empty guest that is where my son and I play little tikes basketball).

I own a sweet pair of black & gold Nikes that are my workout shoes... My wife hates them. I wouldn't wear them for anything other than exercising.

I have a 1 year old Whirlpool fridge. Ice maker just started messing up a month ago. I was able to re-set it myself but then it stopped working after a few days. Glad I bought the extended warranty.

I literally don't think I could name a Swift song, or tell you one that was playing, other than Shake it Off. It was nice at Record Store Day when all the people lined up early where there for her single and nothing else so it meant easy access to the stuff I wanted.

were

AT3144_070.png.png

I have a 1 year old Whirlpool fridge. Ice maker just started messing up a month ago. I was able to re-set it myself but then it stopped working after a few days. Glad I bought the extended warranty.

we have a Frigidaire and our ice maker stopped working a few years ago. did a bunch of YouTube videos on how to check wires and defrost with a hair dryer and stuff, but nothing worked. then I saw a suggestion to flip the breaker, and it started working again and has been going ever since.

I know far more Taylor Swift songs than I'd like to admit given my 2 daughters, who have also grown tired of her shit.

we have a Frigidaire and our ice maker stopped working a few years ago. did a bunch of YouTube videos on how to check wires and defrost with a hair dryer and stuff, but nothing worked. then I saw a suggestion to flip the breaker, and it started working again and has been going ever since.

Huh, interesting. We also have a Frigidaire, and the ice maker still makes ice, but the ice and water dispenser doesn’t work on the door. Might have to try to flipping the breaker trick.

I also YouTube'd how to fix/reset mine. It makes ice, just doesn't dump it. Have a repair person coming next week. Pic below. I love the look, no external water dispenser and the ice maker is inside the lower left quadrant.

saturn-1000x1000.png

Man, solo stove is really jumping the shark.

Huh, interesting. We also have a Frigidaire, and the ice maker still makes ice, but the ice and water dispenser doesn’t work on the door. Might have to try to flipping the breaker trick.

our water dispenser worked the whole time, but it stopped making ice.

How do you feel about the heat deflector, Biff?

Bon-Heat-Deflector

why is it called a Solo Stove if you're supposed to be all social while using it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back