• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
We rented a pontoon boat at Lake Oconee a few years ago and had a good time with it for half a day then took it back and said, "Here, have your pontoon boat back." Felt pretty good.

poor people buy boats. rich people buy yachts.

Is it more environmentally detrimental to burn leaves or just let them decompose in my garden? Because my kids love the giant leaf fire.

I'm p sure I brought it up around Memorial Day when Solo stove had a big sale and here we are during the Labor Day sale

Feels like Solo stove is always running a sale now.

Is it more environmentally detrimental to burn leaves or just let them decompose in my garden? Because my kids love the giant leaf fire.

Decomposition is bad for the environment?

Burning a Giant Pile of Leaves and Sticks on a Random Part of Your Property >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fireplace > Fire Pit

I think DF has run a defense of all the great stuff he's gotten from Instagram iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back