• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really miss the Simpsons. It's still on, right? What are the episodes even like now?

I feel like it could take anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours to get from where ATS lives to the airport, he really slapped the low end of the confidence interval. Took me an hour to get home on Sunday night at like 8 last weekend living much closer.

True.

Except I get to plan my flights. I just leave really early and make sure I don't get back at rush hour. It ranges from 45min to 75min, I'd say.

Obviously, there are times where you run into unavoidable traffic, but there are a myriad of routes I can take (75/85/285/400).

When I lived in Buckhead, I could get there in under 25 minutes... But that could also be over an hour since I was pretty much captive to driving through downtown where 75/85 merge.

We rented a pontoon boat at Lake Oconee a few years ago and had a good time with it for half a day then took it back and said, "Here, have your pontoon boat back." Felt pretty good.

Yup. That is about the perfect duration. Maybe you could squeeze a full day out of it with a bunch of people/kids.

We did 2 days in a row and it was definitely too much. You find yourself wanting to do other stuff, but you've already rented the boat and feel obligated to stay on it.

Waterskiing behind a pontoon boat sucks

if you want Alexa to play the third track off Watch the Throne how do you do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back