• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you feel about the heat deflector, Biff?

Bon-Heat-Deflector

I'm actually considering the acquisition of said deflector.

Move out of the city and build you a real firepit.

mid-morning is prime farming time so you aren't going to find any app grads around right now

You know ASU isn't an ag school, right? The more accurate insult would have been: Its 10:00am that is snack time for all the kindergarten teachers.

I bet Zendaya gets two or three of those table-top Solo Stoves for her birthday today.

Forgot to mention that I saw one of those giant cauldron fire pits at someone's lake house (as we puttered by in our rented pontoon)... It actually fit in well with everything else they had going on outside. I had always thought it would look comical in most settings, but I was wrong.

Granted, it was a brand new giant modern farmhouse looking lake house that could have been pulled straight from the marketing materials... But it worked.

You know ASU isn't an ag school, right? The more accurate insult would have been: Its 10:00am that is snack time for all the kindergarten teachers.

at least they don't have to waste any time afterwards brushing their tooth

it also could be that they have to head into town from the holler to use internet at the general store

For reference:

Urban-01_2000x.png

NOTE: This is NOT my picture... Pulled from website.

why would i want that instead of a fire pit that sits on the ground? seems like the insanely hot iron bars would pose some risk.

I feel like it could take anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours to get from where ATS lives to the airport, he really slapped the low end of the confidence interval. Took me an hour to get home on Sunday night at like 8 last weekend living much closer.

ATS are you in cherokee county or farther north

Are we really doing Talkin’ Fire Pits again??? The chat thread is a circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back