• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
sitting here with my office window open for the first time since spring and approximately 1000 bugs have crawled behind the screen and died since spring

About 5 years ago my office was in a converted residence and i could open the window. Now I'm back in a professional office building and I'm sealed in.

yupppp, I got wind of it yesterday but didn't want to post anything until I saw something official, just brutal news

he was a really great dude, so different than his boards persona in real life
I actually kept debating whether or not I should post it once I found out. In the end, I felt like he was such a part of our imaginary lives that it would be a disservice to not let everyone know.

The whole situation just sucks. I hope his son will retain some memories of him. I lost my aunt when my daughter was just shy of 2 years old, and surprisingly she still remembers who she is when pictures of my aunt come up.

my new office (actual office) is internal; only the home office has openable windows.

I actually kept debating whether or not I should post it once I found out. In the end, I felt like he was such a part of our imaginary lives that it would be a disservice to not let everyone know.

The whole situation just sucks. I hope his son will retain some memories of him. I lost my aunt when my daughter was just shy of 2 years old, and surprisingly she still remembers who she is when pictures of my aunt come up.
Thank you for sharing. I'm sure we have lost a few posters over the years and never heard about them.

I've started to get old man sitting at the computer neck pain. I thought my yoga was supposed to prevent this.

past couple of days it's sort've been hurting below my right shoulder blade. I assume from constant picking up a heavy toddler, but that's also the same shoulder I dislocated 10 years ago, so possibly stemming from that?

Awkward conversation with the wife last night. Made her promise that when I pass she needs to login and let you guys know. I also said she may have to lie about my last concert and tell Mako's wife that Alexander Hamilton still sucks.

Nah I think sharing with boards was definitely the way to go, to be clear. I was just waiting until I'd seen something official on it (was kind of holding out some hope maybe it wasn't true).

My 4yo lost her first tooth yesterday and I was coaching a soccer game and missed it. With this being my last baby I get super bummed about all these milestones because I know it's the last time I get to experience it. I wish I could talk my wife into letting me knock her up one more time.

Mako was it you who had a good trail poop story about two years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back