• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like how a software update brings back people who have gone silent
If only it could bring back the old mafia crew, we'd really be in business. Let's test out this new software's capabilities with a 200 page long mafia game.

Need the mafia guys to chime in and tell me if I'm missing anything important for their games. 👀

My favorite part about the new boards is just having a full emoji set, and being able to use :word: notation to put them into posts. All the time I spend on slack/discord, I always missed that on the old boards.

If only it could bring back the old mafia crew, we'd really be in business. Let's test out this new software's capabilities with a 200 page long mafia game.
Ha, good timing.

I'm assuming multi-quote not being a disaster helps.

Can my little title thing under my username be changed? Or is that something that needs to go on the tech board @cookoutdeac

Can my little title thing under my username be changed? Or is that something that needs to go on the tech board @cookoutdeac
Title changing is a perk of being a benefactor/donating to the boards during a fundraising drive.

If you've donated in the past and we missed assigning you that role just lemme know. Otherwise just throw us 5 dollars on the next one 😂.

Title changing is a perk of being a benefactor/donating to the boards during a fundraising drive.

If you've donated in the past and we missed assigning you that role just lemme know. Otherwise just throw us 5 dollars on the next one 😂.
Got it, thanks. I was pretty sure that was the case, gracias cookout

I'm coming up on 50K posts.

Probably time for a name change.

And many visages.

1226546427-00.jpg

because the boards are different I expect every website I visit to be different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back