• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXVI: Monetary policy (i'm not making this up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Captain Badass by Songs: Ohia make the list? Or any Songs: Ohia?

My toddler likes The Glow Pt 2, which is a massive win given that he only likes Raffi and Sesame St and Mountain Goats to date

I think I’m happiest when I’m listening to sad boy tunes and I can open the windows of my house and turnoff AC/heat, and when the days are a little shorter but not too short and a little longer but not all day. It’s maybe a month or two each year that I’m truly at my best.

The poll I always want to do:

Should I do more takes or should I do less takes

It weighs on me

I need to know the wisdom of the crowds

FdsLBHlWIBcEmco

I was a summer man growing up, but really fall is clearly the best season. That's why it's got two legit names

Staying this week in the neighborhood where I grew up and feeling all the feelings. Peed today on a run in the same woods where I used to catch crawfish and cause mayhem as a child

"Peed today on a run in the woods" hits different than "On a run today I peed in the woods"

It’s like Kory curates the unfunniest things the internet has to offer and personally delivers them to the chat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back