• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXVI: Monetary policy (i'm not making this up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if eating mushrooms with a high fever would cause you to double hallucinate or if they’d just cancel each other out.

wait wtf was that thing about App State and mouse traps? that is some high school coach level shit

BTW, I had two friends die of colon cancer before age 40, so get a colonoscopy.

Staying at home makes me understand why Cinnamon Toast Crunch Head is so wild when we get home because he is a worthless piece of shit during the day.

BTW, I had two friends die of colon cancer before age 40, so get a colonoscopy.

Sometimes my doctor is a little too laid back. I asked him about this today because the NP I used to see recommended going at 40 because of some family history. And he was like “Nah, you’ll be fine at 45. It’s really only a big deal if it’s a direct relative like parent or sibling.”

Sometimes my doctor is a little too laid back. I asked him about this today because the NP I used to see recommended going at 40 because of some family history. And he was like “Nah, you’ll be fine at 45. It’s really only a big deal if it’s a direct relative like parent or sibling.”
Yeah, 45 is the new 40 so I'm told. I have another year.

Staying at home makes me understand why Cinnamon Toast Crunch Head is so wild when we get home because he is a worthless piece of shit during the day.
His name makes me think he would be a good background character on the Wire.

Oh man my kids hamster died so now I have to go bury a hamster.
Waiting on ours to die. He's outkicked his livable years somehow. Fucker got out of his cage Monday night, made it downstairs and was getting slobbered on by the dog who couldn't decide if he was a toy or a snack. Somehow the hamster lives on!

Waiting on ours to die. He's outkicked his livable years somehow. Fucker got out of his cage Monday night, made it downstairs and was getting slobbered on by the dog who couldn't decide if he was a toy or a snack. Somehow the hamster lives on!
Yeah this one lived for almost 3 years so pretty solid run

I agree with your decision to bury the hamster while you are home sick and your kids are at school.

Did the kids see the dead hamster, or could you replace it while they're out and none would be the wiser?

just put a squirrel in there and act like he must have been hit by the ant-man machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back