• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXVI: Monetary policy (i'm not making this up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna share my worst hangover.

Had a family wedding in St Charles, IL. Reconnected w some friends there, went out after and continued drinking. Bang my head trying to get into bed. Wake up the next morning feeling miserable. I’m in the Chicago airport and need to yak but there is no bathroom or trash can nearby. It was like a 10 min walk to the nearest bathroom. I’m booking it to the bathroom but I puke in my mouth but am still like 5 min away from the bathroom so I had to just choke it back down and it was awful.

0/10 experience.

I feel like I’m being service scammed. Have an electrician come out to fix some outlets that aren’t working, easy fix. While doing it checks out the electrical panel and is like we should replace this and everything going to the street, 12,000 dollars or just the panel for 7500. Like fuck right off with that. How much could replacing an electrical panel be, I have the internet it seems like between 1000-2000.
Turn on the Blue bat signal. He should be here shortly.

Yeah should have put it in the home improvement thread. The other kicker, same company came out like 2 years ago and did some work and said nothing.

in kindergarten we had a class hamster and my teacher was moving out-of-state after the school year, so she asked all kids with no pets to raise their hand and there were like four of us -- my name got picked from the group and I showed up off the school bus with a hamster on the last day of school -- no clue if my teacher gave my folks a heads up but my recollection is that I just showed up at home with Houdini

aren't there a bunch of electric wiring rebates in the new inflation bill?

We had a class hamster in first grade that gave birth to a litter. A kid in our class, despite pretty explicit instructions not to, reached into their little habitat thing and touched the babies. I guess something with the baby hamsters now smelling weird freaked out the mom hamster and she started eating the babies. I have a pretty vivid memory of our teacher throwing a towel over the cage/tank/whatever it was and telling us not to go anywhere near it.

Channeling my inner blue: I think the first scam would have been replacing outlets, which costs $5 in parts and a screwdriver

We had a class hamster in first grade that gave birth to a litter. A kid in our class, despite pretty explicit instructions not to, reached into their little habitat thing and touched the babies. I guess something with the baby hamsters now smelling weird freaked out the mom hamster and she started eating the babies. I have a pretty vivid memory of our teacher throwing a towel over the cage/tank/whatever it was and telling us not to go anywhere near it.

And I am a creature /
And I am survivin' /
And I want to be alone /
But I want your body /
So when you eat me /
Mother and baby /
Oh baby, mother me /
Before you eat me

i don't like the big point collar either

just want a shallower collar that doesn't button down

i unbutton the collar buttons most of the time

I’m a button down collar for casual shirts. Don’t care if button down or not on flannels. No buttons on polos, short sleeve shirts, and dress shirts.

Channeling my inner blue: I think the first scam would have been replacing outlets, which costs $5 in parts and a screwdriver

Had already done that with a new outlet for the one I thought was causing all the problems, the outdoor gfci one, no dice. It was a broken wire somewhere.

Staying at home makes me understand why Cinnamon Toast Crunch Head is so wild when we get home because he is a worthless piece of shit during the day.
I want to know why you deleted the cute picture of your dog.

Wordle can suck a fat one today
that was some bullshit. I think I would've needed at least 4 more guesses before I got there with the letters I had left (and I had already done a few just missing the middle letter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back