• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday afternoon I went down the block to a beer garden, met my sister, took my son, my wife met us later.

I thought I spotted an ex-gf but wasn't sure it was her. Went up to grab a round of drinks and she pulled me aside and said hello.

For context, I was surprised because we had a messy breakup (10+ years ago). We hadn't dated for very long, but I broke things off bc she was still sorta hooking up with a guy who was engaged. I wasn't looking for anything too serious as I'd just gotten out of a long term relationship, but she brought a lot of drama. A few months later I started dating my now wife, and awkwardly enough all of us were in the same Beach Week house where she was extremely messy.

Back to yesterday, she asked me if that was my son she saw, and updated me to say that she was pregnant as well. I spotted her now husband behind her, and as it turns out she's married to the previously engaged bro, lol. So all's well that ends well, I was about to say "alright good to see you" and keep going, and she drops a "do you ever think about me?"

"do you ever think about me?"

giphy.gif

Back to yesterday, she asked me if that was my son she saw, and updated me to say that she was pregnant as well. I spotted her now husband behind her, and as it turns out she's married to the previously engaged bro, lol. So all's well that ends well, I was about to say "alright good to see you" and keep going, and she drops a "do you ever think about me?"

"nah"

i've had "now look who creepin look who crawlin still ballin in the mix" stuck in my head all weekend

Yesterday afternoon I went down the block to a beer garden, met my sister, took my son, my wife met us later.

I thought I spotted an ex-gf but wasn't sure it was her. Went up to grab a round of drinks and she pulled me aside and said hello.

For context, I was surprised because we had a messy breakup (10+ years ago). We hadn't dated for very long, but I broke things off bc she was still sorta hooking up with a guy who was engaged. I wasn't looking for anything too serious as I'd just gotten out of a long term relationship, but she brought a lot of drama. A few months later I started dating my now wife, and awkwardly enough all of us were in the same Beach Week house where she was extremely messy.

So how'd the rest of the conversation go?

what song is the hardest to sing along to (totally indiscernible words) that slaps the hardest

The absolute narcissist. Fucking what.

I just said "well it was great to see you!" and ignored the question, gave her a hug and walked to the bar.

Got to tell one of my team that they are getting a $50k raise today. That’s a nice Monday

why aren't we requiring covid vaccination for school children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back