• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all see Fred Durst at Lollapalooza looking like he walked off the set of the Sabotage video?

fred-durts-lollapalooza-2021.jpg

Y'all seem to be for getting that this came out in 1994:

and this:

One of their best songs, and one of my favorites, but I don’t think the album is as deep as the others.

I thought about getting two other bros, some wigs, jackets and a boom box for Halloween back in my 20’s. It would have be dope.

Last edited:
Thanks, about what I figured. Definitely not concerned about the actual score but of course want to avoid the humiliation of failing. I have 6 months to do it so trying to just knock it out fairly quickly.

I dated a girl that failed multiple times. I tried to be supportive and encouraging but it was pretty tough. Apparently, “It’s a learning experience and all you can do is try again and study harder.” was not the right response.

We have 2 watermelons that are starting to grow rapidly. Very curious to see how big they'll get before turning ripe.

One variety of our cukes keeps getting super round/fat and overly ripe vs. growing long, like normal. Any idea how to fix this? Seems like anything could theoretically be the cause (underwatering, overwatering, poor pollination, etc).

Depends on the type of Watermelons. I grew "little cuties" this year and they grow to be the size of a youth basketball, or slightly smaller.

here's your one sheep question for the week:

what is the best album of 1994?

I listed a bunch of 1994 albums saying it was a great year awhile ago and got lambasted for my taste in music

If I can only have one I’m taking Blue album over Dookie 100 times out of 100

God damn, MODS, can we get fucking tags back.

There is a pick up truck thread, and I cant even tag with "Mako's mom loves a pickup man".

If I recall correctly RJ was the biggest bitcher about the tags, and Strickland executed him.

Fucking bring them back, i think I wanted them gone at the time, that was fucking dumb.

God damn, MODS, can we get fucking tags back.

There is a pick up truck thread, and I cant even tag with "Mako's mom loves a pickup man".

If I recall correctly RJ was the biggest bitcher about the tags, and Strickland executed him.

Fucking bring them back, i think I wanted them gone at the time, that was fucking dumb.

I was never a tagger but I was set to lay down some damn vicious tags on the bird thread last week

GOD DAMNIT

I took my kids to the zoo, but I didn't know that Mako's mom had been servicing clients there over the past month. Now all the fucking animals are copying her.

What's the best song on Illmatic?

Probably "It Ain't Hard to Tell", but it's strong top to bottom.

Tough for me to pick a better album between Illmatic and Ready to Die... I definitely like Notorious BIG better than Nas, but that's mostly because Nas didn't die. I'm pretty sure BIG would have put out a ton of shitty albums given enough time.

illmatic.

there are no less than 4 songs better on Evanescene's "Fallen" than the best song on "Illmatic" by any objective measure

Illmatic is a great album. But if you gave it to somebody who never heard it and said “this is the greatest rap album ever,” they’d be like “that’s it?”

Illmatic is a great album. But if you gave it to somebody who never heard it and said “this is the greatest rap album ever,” they’d be like “that’s it?”

TBH, this is kind of how I feel about the Beatles.

there are no less than 4 songs better on Evanescene's "Fallen" than the best song on "Illmatic" by any objective measure

This is the pinnacle of Palma trolling.

The sole redeeming aspect of Evanescence is that when my wife falls asleep in the car on long road trips I can put "Bring me to Life" and crank the volume full blast at the Wake me up part and it's never not funny to me or my kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back