• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think that's no one's business but the Turks.

i think about this post whenever i watch the sixers

thanks chupe/say hey/rubbins

Can confirm this is false.

I tossed my son off the side of my bed and he needed stitches from urgent care.

I was worried about small sample size, so I did it again a few months later and had the same result.

No knee issues, though. So maybe he was on to something.

just remember that was originally enema lube that the creator decided to smear on some chapped lips one day

See, this is what dreams are made of. I want to get insanely rich by accident, and the sooner that happens, the better.

See, this is what dreams are made of. I want to get insanely rich by accident, and the sooner that happens, the better.

the guy behind the barnes collection in Philly was in pharmaceuticals, and was largely failing in his career to come up with a breakthrough anything

but there was a scourge of babies going blind in ICU because they'd pump oxygen into their little incubators, and barnes came up with eye drops to give babies to prevent blindness, and more or less made his fortune on that alone

fast forward like 10 years and they just simply stopped blasting pure oxygen into baby incubators but by then barnes was insanely rich, and then got richer by being one of the first americans to invest in the likes of monet and manet, where they'd been laughed out of the salons in NY

the guy behind the barnes collection in Philly was in pharmaceuticals, and was largely failing in his career to come up with a breakthrough anything

but there was a scourge of babies going blind in ICU because they'd pump oxygen into their little incubators, and barnes came up with eye drops to give babies to prevent blindness, and more or less made his fortune on that alone

fast forward like 10 years and they just simply stopped blasting pure oxygen into baby incubators but by then barnes was insanely rich, and then got richer by being one of the first americans to invest in the likes of monet and manet, where they'd been laughed out of the salons in NY

man the Barnes collection is great. I went to the original a couple of times when I worked for Pew, because at the time they were helping fund its move to a new location and a documentary came out about that called Art of the Steal.

i would settle for a board that loads big threads within 15 seconds but tags are fine too

just one of Lynchburg, VA's many great contributions to the world, including being named after the brother of the guy who invented lynching and being the site of an institution that inspired Hitler to do the Holocaust.

man the Barnes collection is great. I went to the original a couple of times when I worked for Pew, because at the time they were helping fund its move to a new location and a documentary came out about that called Art of the Steal.

made me slightly guilty every time i went but you absolutely cannot argue with the results, the new (guess it's been open about 10 years now) building and experience is incredible too. my last apartment in philly was a few blocks north of there.

636353000699245247-Cetera-Peter-2017c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back