• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lion king might be best movie of 94

or hudsucker proxy

nancy pelosi was born closer to the lincoln asssasination than today

The answer is probably Shawshank... But there are clearly a number of VERY good films on there.

Surprised at the lack of love for Legends of the Fall. That's a great flick, too.

The answer is probably Shawshank... But there are clearly a number of VERY good films on there.

Surprised at the lack of love for Legends of the Fall. That's a great flick, too.

Sooooooo long

I love me some First Knight Julia Ormond doe.

what is the best movie that came out in 1994?

forrest gump won best picture over four weddings and a funeral, pulp fiction, quiz show, and shawshank redemption

also out that year: lion king, true lies, the mask, speed, dumb and dumber, interview with a vampire, clear and present danger, hudsucker proxy, ed wood, ace ventura pet detective, d2: mighty ducks, reality bites, major league 2, wyatt earp, little big league, angels in the outfield, the client, airheads, little rascals, natural born killers, little giants, leon: the professional, legends of the fall, richie rich
94 fucking slapped.

Wyatt Earp is pretty freaking great. What a phenomenal year for movies.

The lack of new movies is probably (personally) one of the worst parts of being shutdown.

I’m really not enjoying these shows that are trying to incorporate COVID into the story line.

WE GET IT GREY’S ANATOMY. COVID SUCKS AND IM JUAT TRYING TO ESCAPE FOR AN HOUR SO STOP REMINDING ME HOW MUCH IT SUCKS.

I didn't realize 1994 brought about all of those classics. Tough to choose one. My top-8 from your list, Townie, would be:

1- Natural Born Killers --- one of my favorites of all time regardless of year
2- Pulp Fiction
3- Forrest Gump
4- Shawshank
5- Lion King
6- Speed --- masterfully cheesy and packed with unrealistic action at all of the right times.
7- Dumb and Dumber
8- Little Giants

Wyatt Earp is pretty freaking great. What a phenomenal year for movies.

The lack of new movies is probably (personally) one of the worst parts of being shutdown.

I’m really not enjoying these shows that are trying to incorporate COVID into the story line.

WE GET IT GREY’S ANATOMY. COVID SUCKS AND IM JUAT TRYING TO ESCAPE FOR AN HOUR SO STOP REMINDING ME HOW MUCH IT SUCKS.

Do you like Wyatt Earp with Costner as much as Tombstone? I think they are both great, but a lot of people say it is too long.

what is the best movie that came out in 1994?

forrest gump won best picture over four weddings and a funeral, pulp fiction, quiz show, and shawshank redemption

also out that year: lion king, true lies, the mask, speed, dumb and dumber, interview with a vampire, clear and present danger, hudsucker proxy, ed wood, ace ventura pet detective, d2: mighty ducks, reality bites, major league 2, wyatt earp, little big league, angels in the outfield, the client, airheads, little rascals, natural born killers, little giants, leon: the professional, legends of the fall, richie rich

I admit, I was and am a Forrest Gump fan. I loved that movie.

Omg Creamy you my boy and all so it hurts me to say this but Natural Born Killers is such a shit movie, bro.

ATLiens, Reasonable Doubt, Illadelph Halflife, The Score, It Was Written, All Eyez on Me... didn't realize how strong that year was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back