• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
first four on your list are my top four from the year

also had Stakes is High, Hell on Earth, and several top Wu-Tang solo projects

what is the best movie that came out in 1994?

forrest gump won best picture over four weddings and a funeral, pulp fiction, quiz show, and shawshank redemption

also out that year: lion king, true lies, the mask, speed, dumb and dumber, interview with a vampire, clear and present danger, hudsucker proxy, ed wood, ace ventura pet detective, d2: mighty ducks, reality bites, major league 2, wyatt earp, little big league, angels in the outfield, the client, airheads, little rascals, natural born killers, little giants, leon: the professional, legends of the fall, richie rich

Natalie Portman jumped off the screen in her debut in Leon. What was she, like 13 or 14? And it was obvious she was going to be a star.

I get why people love Forest Gump. It lost me when he ran for 3 years. Then the muddy happy face t shirt? Oof.

Portman was more like 11 or 12 so... try not to let her... jump off the screen next time you watch it. (I keed i keed)

Update on the milk bread rolls: tried them again this afternoon with much success. And they’re delicious. 12/10.

Do you like Wyatt Earp with Costner as much as Tombstone? I think they are both great, but a lot of people say it is too long.

I do. I like that it involves more than just the time in Tombstone.

I definitely remember it being a double decker VHS at Blockbuster back in the day.

Has anyone discussed the fact that Greg Norman has a behemoth of a dong yet?

My base recipe for cookies says to fold in the chocolate chips and any time I see “fold in...” I can’t help but think of the scene from Schitt’s Creek where Moira & David are cooking & David doesn’t know what fold in the cheese means.

Last edited:
Damn all those 94 movies are lucky that Gettysburg was released in October 1993. Obviously it dominates all movies of that era. The actor who plays Pickett is electric.

Four Weddings and a Funeral, Hoop Dreams, Priscilla: Queen of the Desert are my favorites from 1994

Pumped the Steve Forbes era starts tomorrow. He hates to lose and I have a feeling we will have a team to be proud of sooner rather than later. Fuck you Delaware State we are gonna fuck you up

what is the best movie that came out in 1994?

forrest gump won best picture over four weddings and a funeral, pulp fiction, quiz show, and shawshank redemption

also out that year: lion king, true lies, the mask, speed, dumb and dumber, interview with a vampire, clear and present danger, hudsucker proxy, ed wood, ace ventura pet detective, d2: mighty ducks, reality bites, major league 2, wyatt earp, little big league, angels in the outfield, the client, airheads, little rascals, natural born killers, little giants, leon: the professional, legends of the fall, richie rich

Forrest Gump
Shawshank Redemption
The Professional
Pulp Fiction
Clear and Present Danger

Ill Na Na is a sneaky good album.

But the correct answer is The Score. Crazy it contains that much talent all operating at peak performance.

94 was also a great year for music

Wildflowers - Tom Petty
Under the Table and Dreaming - DMB
Cracked Rear View - Hootie and the Blowfish Superunknown - Soundgarden
Dookie - Green Day
Purple - Stone Temple Pilots
Vitalogy - Pearl Jam
Throwing Copper - Live
Sixteen Stone - Bush
No Need to Argue - Cranberries
Blue Album - Weezer
The Downward Spiral - NIN
Unplugged - Nirvana
Illmatic - Nas
Ready to Die - Biggie

94 was also a great year for music

Wildflowers - Tom Petty
Under the Table and Dreaming - DMB
Cracked Rear View - Hootie and the Blowfish Superunknown - Soundgarden
Dookie - Green Day
Purple - Stone Temple Pilots
Vitalogy - Pearl Jam
Throwing Copper - Live
Sixteen Stone - Bush
No Need to Argue - Cranberries
Blue Album - Weezer
The Downward Spiral - NIN
Unplugged - Nirvana
Illmatic - Nas
Ready to Die - Biggie

What the fuck is Hootie and the blowfish doing on that list?

What the fuck is Hootie and the blowfish doing on that list?

The man starts it with Wildflowers and follows it with DMB. Where exactly did you expect him to go from there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back