• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIII: CIII, Me gusta

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakephan09

fuck duke
Reaction score
I am Proud to be a Demon Deacon

nolanswanson.jpg

Last edited:
watching anthony bourdain on cnn right now. this is the same thing as no reservations. or whatever. same show. still amazing.

he probably has the coolest job in the world.

This friend would actually maybe be into you! Export for the fact that you have a college degree. She's not into that for some reason lol (seriously, she's never dated anyone who's had any post-high school education... It's weird! And she went to unc and has a good job!) (sorry for my kinda drunk rank t)

Sorry Dash-friend, I not only have two BAs, but I also have an MA. And in three short years, I will have a PhD. I also don't date Carolina grads. Well, maybe.

you were born in 1989?!?!?!

my little brother was born in 1989.

mind:blown

No wai. Born in the 86!

watching anthony bourdain on cnn right now. this is the same thing as no reservations. or whatever. same show. still amazing.

he probably has the coolest job in the world.

Footsteps Shane Falco is on TBS. You must have missed that post earlier.

Sorry Dash-friend, I not only have two BAs, but I also have an MA. And in three short years, I will have a PhD. I also don't date Carolina grads. Well, maybe.

No wai. Born in the 86!

86 ok. i feel better about that then. all the cool kids were born in 86.

Your kangaroo looks angry. VWoolf ain't that bad!! Joyce, maybe. DH Lawrence, no. Pound/Eliot/Stein yes. I don't recognize any Americans as Modernists though. You might disagree.

1984 > 1903 #math #science #truth

1984 > 1903 #math #science #truth

LOL, I don't think you were around for this, but I made what I thought was the cleverest poster ever for the Wake-duke game in 2009:

#3>#1 : Simple Math

Not very many people laughed, or understood it.

i dont like this kanye stuff. it hurts my eyeballs.

Only one birth year matters, 1976. Bicentennial beats dystopia.

the only thing promising about Yeezus is the fact it is called Yeezus

I bought a new car yesterday. 2013 Honda CRV EX AWD. I love the car. I got a good price when comparing on truecar.com as I was $1,000 less than their "great price" and about $3,000 under MSRP.

Drained a gnarly blister last night; very gross. Had to puncture it in multiple locations in order to drain the liquid, but it feels 100 times better than it did with the fluid in it.

Drained a gnarly blister last night; very gross. Had to puncture it in multiple locations in order to drain the liquid, but it feels 100 times better than it did with the fluid in it.

Hope you took measures not to get an infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back